Hello All!

Your Blue Cookies plant looked really good. Lots of frost, and the indigo color, with the purple really made her look like eye candy. If anyone wants to check out my outdoor grow journal, here Is the link below.

I have already added 4 tbs with the super soil of this budding amendment. Maybe later add some of this liquid harvest seaweed? But I plan on adding more of this top dress later. Very clean fishy smell..lol
20190810_110202.jpg
Those look like a good combo! You in MA Sparky? That stuff is historically local. I am.

Your Blue Cookies plant looked really good. Lots of frost, and the indigo color, with the purple really made her look like eye candy. If anyone wants to check out my outdoor grow journal, here Is the link below.

Thank You Rain Man. Appreciate you stopping by. I will check out those nutrients you mentioned.

So my order came in today of Coast to Maine products( super pumped up)- the bag to the right is for when my roots organic soil runs out of nutrients in the container in Veg. The all purpose ( kelp) for both veg/ flower. And the fish bone meal ive already applied top dreas to the one in flower. Never used this line up before but we will see how it goes.
20190812_183135.jpg
20190812_182840.jpg

Still waiting for my clones to catch- it's the candyland clones. I will give the other two away to my buddy.
No more Bluecookies but I do have a couple of bubbahaze seeds free when I ordered the Candyland. Maybe later down the road. I just have a 2x2..lol heres a couple of pics

Day 4 of flower
20190812_182943.jpg

I've seen Coast of Maine products mentioned a lot,nothing but
good stuff said about it.
Candyland just chillin' in the shower...she sure is a beautiful plant!

I've seen Coast of Maine products mentioned a lot,nothing but
good stuff said about it.
Candyland just chillin' in the shower...she sure is a beautiful plant!
Thank You Carcass- I'm a big fan of the CL.:cheer: Hopefully, I can pull at least 3 outta of her when she finishes. I never got 4 off of plant but we will see how it goes..

You excited to move the candy land into the tent? :yahoo:

I look forward to see it in flower!

Any updates on the BC? :popcorn:
Hey bro, yeah the BC still drying. Of course I sampled some lower buds today..very citrus, I don't smell blueberries..maybe it's me..but nice smoke still a little wet..but had to try..lol

Hell yeah man! :passitleft:

I’m also excited to see what your final weight is! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here she is drying- not big buds but theres a few on her. Hopefully 3 oz Backlipslide. That will carry me until the CL is harvested.
Thanks for the support bro I finally have my on meds now..lol
20190812_193811.jpg

Beautiful colors on those buds Sparkey! I love smoking my own weed such a satisfying feeling all the love and attention we pour into our plants pays off big time.

Here she is drying- not big buds but theres a few on her. Hopefully 3 oz Backlipslide. That will carry me until the CL is harvested.
Thanks for the support bro I finally have my on meds now..lol
20190812_193811.jpg

Wowzerz! Beautiful nugs! When I grew my green Crack, with all the purple. It went away as I dry trimmed them, your bc looks like they’ll stay that colour! Looks good bro!:drool::adore:

Im on the east coast just south of there around the corner a bit. :surf:. Southern food and sweet tea. lol

I need some fried okra. I've found one place out here that knows how to make sweet tea and doesn't give you a packet of sugar to stir into your ice cold tea. :rolleyes:

I need some fried okra. I've found one place out here that knows how to make sweet tea and doesn't give you a packet of sugar to stir into your ice cold tea. :rolleyes:
I love some fried green tomatoes and fried okra-Cracker Barrel is awesome country food restaurant.
And don't forget Al college football..lol

Beautiful colors on those buds Sparkey! I love smoking my own weed such a satisfying feeling all the love and attention we pour into our plants pays off big time.
Thank You N420. Plus it saves time and having to go out and buy meds. That's a big plus. Thanks for stopping by N420
Congrats on your harvest brother:thumb::passitleft:

Wowzerz! Beautiful nugs! When I grew my green Crack, with all the purple. It went away as I dry trimmed them, your bc looks like they’ll stay that colour! Looks good bro!:drool::adore:
Thanks bro- if she doesn't
dry a little quicker today, I might cut the buds off the stem to help it out. It's not ideal but think might have a little too much humidity without the light on.

Back
Top Bottom