Hello All!

Hey Sparky, man the candyland is a looker! Nice going. The leaves with calcium def signs won't heal so keep your eyes on the rest of the plant to stay good. The dose you gave her is already working, you just don't know how well I think.
Thank You @stoneotter, the couple of the leaves are on the lower part of the plant. To be honest, I probably didn't catch it in Veg when she was just in the 5 gallon, she was in that 5 gal for 7 weeks before the supersoil in the 10gal
Thanks for stopping by brother-:thumb:
Your strawberry cough looks incredible.

Day 21 flower
Coming along nicely. She loves this supersoil. It will interesting to see the yield compared to the liquid nutrients from the last grow. Plus, the additional light should help out.
I took my first sniff of the buds. I just barely squeezed and it smells very sweet like Candy..lol..i love the smell. Im sure it will change throughout flowering..
Just want to thank @carcass, @oldsalt for the support the last couple of weeks. I wasnt trying to be a pain in the ass but thanks guys for your patience..much appreciated.
20190830_153502.jpg

20190830_154034.jpg

I wasnt trying to be a pain in the ass
Glad to help,Sparkey- I don't think you could be a pain in the ass if you tried !
Your (and everyone's) questions help us all to learn...and that's what this place is all about :peace:

That was awhile back,and unfortunately the NLxBig Bud turned out to be a boy :(
I am,however currently enjoying the NL-came out great,even though I burned the heck out of it just before harvest time...
*edit - Yes the NLxBB was from WOS -feminized seed ,but a male-my luck sucks sometimes

Lookin great Sparkey the buds are starting to stack up nicely. I love the sweet smelling strains definitely my faves and they always taste so good. Nice work buddy.

That was awhile back,and unfortunately the NLxBig Bud turned out to be a boy :(
I am,however currently enjoying the NL-came out great,even though I burned the heck out of it just before harvest time...
*edit - Yes the NLxBB was from WOS -feminized seed ,but a male-my luck sucks sometimes
My buddy ran the NLxBigBud from WOS and it was great. Big buds with a knockout stone.
I'm really thinking about ordering some NL seeds or C99. Those two are my all time favorite. Mike J @ Peakseeds has a really nice Cinderella and NL. Bodhi NL was fantastic but he's out of stock. My buddy has two more beans of Bodhi. Might have to give him some bud for beans.
True North sounds good? Have you ord er from them before @carcass ?

Lookin great Sparkey the buds are starting to stack up nicely. I love the sweet smelling strains definitely my faves and they always taste so good. Nice work buddy.
Hey brother @N420 . I'm a sucker for sweet strains too. the sweetest strain I've ever smelled was the Cotton candy. Damn she smelled incredibly.
You can tell I'm trying to get another strain in my rotation..lol.i have some 2 regular bubbahaze I might pop.
Good seeing you brother

Nice plant there, Sparkey!

Hey Sparkey I just got an order from true north seed bank about a month ago. I was a pretty seamless transaction. I live in Canada and that's where they are located. They don't take credit card but do have the option to e transfer so that's what I did. The day after they got my transfer my seeds shipped a week later I had them all in breeders original packs. They have a huge selection of seeds from alot of good breeders. I would order from them again. They do have a 20% discount for 420 mag members it's 4M20.

Hey Sparkey I just got an order from true north seed bank about a month ago. I was a pretty seamless transaction. I live in Canada and that's where they are located. They don't take credit card but do have the option to e transfer so that's what I did. The day after they got my transfer my seeds shipped a week later I had them all in breeders original packs. They have a huge selection of seeds from alot of good breeders. I would order from them again. They do have a 20% discount for 420 mag members it's 4M20.
Thanks @N420 , I will definitely look at them soon.
I just dropped 2 Bubba Haze seeds that were free from my last order. Hopefully, I will get a female out of the two:
Pretty interesting- bubba kushxghost train haze..sounds good.

I have some pretty cool news. Went down to the basement to check out miss CL and it looks like I'm going to get the purple pheno (GDP) that I was looking for. Awesome, im excited..i wasn't going to post today but wanted to share th he news. Hope everyone is having
20190901_143222.jpg
a great weekend
:cheer::slide::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

20190901_143230.jpg

20190901_143245.jpg

Attachments

• 20190901_143222.jpg
    20190901_143222.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 8
Cool,Sparkey!
Cannabis is a beautiful plant anyway,but purple makes it even better!

Cool,Sparkey!
Cannabis is a beautiful plant anyway,but purple makes it even better!
Hey Mr. Celebrity..lol..j/k..congrats again brother.
Yeah, watch a guy on Utube grow out CL and always wanted that pheno. It really didn't matter just a easy healthy plant I wanted. Hope I do her justice and she gets to her full potential. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom