Hello All!

You got some fire right there M x P and Kalimist that should give you a little head stash to carry you through. Girls are looking fine Sparkey
Im really excited about the M x P run @PCaddict . I had some really good Kalimist a couple of years ago and always wanted to grow her but didn't because she is a longer flowering strain too. These two girls will be my longest flowering plants to date. Should be alot of fun growing these Sativas :high-five:

Aww!! So cute!! :battingeyelashes:
Whats up bro. :high-five: happy 420. So, since the family is sleeping i decided to make a small batch of green sugar cookies for tomorrow. I have to test them before giving out to friends tomorrow...lo..still trying to get my baking skills down..lol..

Yeah, cool little ducks i found today. They took over my smoke bathroom upstairs that i usually blow the smoke out of the window. Im back now smoking on the patio freezing my ass off. Better me then them at this stage..:laugh:
20200419_235438.jpg

Whats up bro. :high-five: happy 420. So, since the family is sleeping i decided to make a small batch of green sugar cookies for tomorrow. I have to test them before giving out to friends tomorrow...lo..still trying to get my baking skills down..lol..

Yeah, cool little ducks i found today. They took over my smoke bathroom upstairs that i usually blow the smoke out of the window. Im back now smoking on the patio freezing my ass off. Better me then them at this stage..:laugh:
20200419_235438.jpg

Ok , I didn’t quit vaping with you ( hope that is going great)
.. happy 420 @SPARKY!
That’s exactly what I did today also :) in addition to harvesting the GC that is ;)
79C90A06-EB4D-4703-A105-B9CC3688FF1D.jpeg

I am also busy making some Cana Oil out of some Gold Leaf today. Mine will not be ready until later tomorrow but I also have a batch of some Brownies to enjoy later today.

I am also busy making some Cana Oil out of some Gold Leaf today. Mine will not be ready until later tomorrow but I also have a batch of some Brownies to enjoy later today.
You have a bunch of goodies on deck @PCaddict ..lol..enjoy some treats today bud.
Absolutely, a beautiful day outside. Might have to wash the car and play some tunes. Oh, and eat some edibles.
Hope you enjoy your edibles too @Northern Hydro :high-five:

Have a great 420, Sparkey- Eat a cookie for me while you're at it!
I've got to go talk to my mom through the window at the nursing home today, so I'm going to hold off on the gummies till after that....

happy 420 @SPARKY!
Lol you just tagged in some dude from Sacramento
The guy only has one message and he joined back in 2006. Safe to say, he’s not coming back lol.

20200419_235438.jpg
Those cookies look great man!! Let us know how they are!!

worked the weekend, and finished a job today... boarded a school in town that had some fire damage. it was nice to be back working, and Not having to drive to the city for work was stellar!!

your still smoking? I take it quitting didn’t go as planned :(
Next time you’ll get’er!!

Have a great 420, Sparkey- Eat a cookie for me while you're at it!
I've got to go talk to my mom through the window at the nursing home today, so I'm going to hold off on the gummies till after that....
Thanks @carcass . Hope youre having a great 420 too buddy:high-five:.gummies sound great, need to get that recipe soon from you.
Im glad to see you spending time with your Mom even though its behind the glass.
The guy only has one message and he joined back in 2006. Safe to say, he’s not coming back lol.

worked the weekend, and finished a job today... boarded a school in town that had some fire damage. it was nice to be back working, and Not having to drive to the city for work was stellar!!

Hey buddy:high-five: cookies turned out pretty good, gives me severe cotton mouth though.
Ive stopped smoking cigarettes buddy, well i had one couple days ago. Its been hard to sleep from the withdraws but the cookies helped that last night..lol

WAT? Waddaya mean still smoking!!! Sparkey......:(
I haven't been smoking duggs.:high-five: Maybe smoking too much herb now because of not having nicotine...lol..

Hahahahaha thanks ..I had good intentions! Happy 420 , day, month , blah ...it's all the same ;)
Namaste :)

Happy 420 sparkey. Stay stoked braddah!
Hey braddah, happy 420! Just woke up and trying to get my thoughts together to find my rolling papers. Great to see you @shottafire :high-five:
HAPPY 420 Sparkey224 so been busy today enjoying the day with family but just set down rolled up a grape blunt and getting couched locked with this SOUR DIESEL I grow hope your day has been great have a good night bud
Happy 420 brother., yeah, i passed out early last night, around 7:30pm. Damn i was tired...lol cheers bro

Excellent Sparkey, good on ya sir! Worst part should be over now...gettin any easier for ya.. :passitleft:
Hey duggs, morning to you sir:high-five: getting a little easier everyday. Hardest part after you coffee and weed in the morning..thats a tuffy..lol thanks bud

Morning bud hope your day is good I sure enjoyed yesterday hope you did to hot some pics up late but my ladies are looking good any updates over here have a great day
Morning @Fastass419 . Tent running a little hot this morning. . Moving lights around, hottest one next to my out-take fan to get that heat out. Always a challenge to keep the temp under 80.
Plant on far left
is the only one to drink since they've been in the big tent. 4/16
Just shooting for 1.5 oz in these 3s, thats a low goal but wasnt planning on flowering this small...lol..all good, i got the Ace gear in Veg, im really excited about the next run:high-five:
20200421_090548.jpg

Here my two different phenos of Amherst Sour Diesel. Completely different smell and high, really like HSO.
20200421_090737.jpg

@Fastass419 ..pick up these two 64oz Dark mason jars..10bucks,
20200421_090839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom