Hello All!

Im with you guys but where i live smell is a big issue and my wife wont let me build any boxes, but i hear ya:passitleft:
I’m surprised the tent companies haven’t developed a telescoping frame to allow you to choose how tall you want your tent. If they did this I would more likely use a tent.

Gorilla tents do have a 2' add on for there tents
Yeah I know and gorilla tents are also super pricey. I would much rather spend that money on environmental control. But they are really nice tents don’t get me wrong.

Yeah I know and gorilla tents are also super pricey. I would much rather spend that money on environmental control. But they are really nice tents don’t get me wrong.
I'm with you I'm getting rid of my tents and going with rooms just trying to get everything around before I break them down

Thats the main reason tents are not my fav. With a room built , you/we get the advantage of being able to utilize all that extra room up top...that extra foot to 18 inches means a lot nearing the end of a grow. Plus i like the permanent feeling as well. When i moved into this house 20 years ago i wasted no time building my lil room in the basement,...MY space. It cant fall down, collapse or be seen by on lookers or visitors. Mine is a complete, sound proof , hidden 'room inside a room' deal that is easy to disguise and has been several times throughout the years. I've had two real estate people and a house appraiser right inside my work room and they all had NO clue of my lil 'room' being right there beside them. All i do is shut off the exhaust, make sure the lights are off (no problem ,cuz they run at night) and hang a pair of overalls over top of the smallish door into the GR. Done...no see, no smell, providing the fan/filter only says off for a short time...ha ha.
Ive also had two police officers standing, talking to me in my kitchen (right above the grow room), and have no idea wat was happening below them....stealth grow,...love my Can #33 filter.... :slide:
My thoughts on rooms compared to tents.
Cheers HBGG! (Hi Brix Growers Group ), previously referred to as the 'gang' (please see previous post in my journal , and Doc's Q and A regarding group /gang name change).
:circle-of-love:

Hey 420 friends,
Just wanted to do a little shout out to MJ at Peakseedsbc. Ive ordered from him in the past with great results. He doesn't advertise like many others and keeps it simple witb his strains he carries.
I ordered the skunkberry $40 bucks and he threw in the c99xhaze for free.
Great genetics and even better customer service

How’s sparky? :passitleft:
Good brother. Got the dent in my car finally fixed. This has been a long week at work and trying to play catch up. Need to get out of the house more too and sake some of this depression off me.. Its all good, been fighting that beast for awhile..
Hope all is good your way bro

Need to get out of the house more too and sake some of this depression off me.
I can relate- that shit takes a bite outa my ass every so often too...smoking a little cbd pot seems to help,
but I usually just have to wait it out....Doesn't usually last very long,but it's always too long...
Good to see you,Sparkey....here's something to maybe help put a smile on your face...

I can relate- that shit takes a bite outa my ass every so often too...smoking a little cbd pot seems to help,
but I usually just have to wait it out....Doesn't usually last very long,but it's always too long...
Good to see you,Sparkey....here's something to maybe help put a smile on your face...
Thanks for the laugh buddy:high-five: yeah, it comes and goes and dont believe the diesel helps..lol..i need to stick with a couple strains and be done with it. Thats why i ordered the skunkberry..maybe, that will help in the low times..
Always good to see you my friend.

Morning sparkey224 hope your day is going good. This is my last week of being home going back to work next week.
Thanks buddy, good to see you. Yeah, morning is going great. Just got done drinking some coffee and smoking :roorrip:hope you are having a a great morning Fast

Back
Top Bottom