Hello All!

Hey 420 friends.

Update:
36 days of 11/13 with the Malawi x Panama and Kalimist.
Plants are going great so far in 10gals, ive been bending some branches on the MxP, only a 5ft tall tent and both of them are beating me up in this 4x2 tent.
20200706_154047.jpg

Blackcherrybop in veg- will be flip when flower tent is done end of August. Going to maximize these 10s.
20200706_154130.jpg

Great to be back with all my friends on 420
Hey sparkey!! Long time no see! tents look amazing, specially the 4x2, are the long fat dongs m x p? Its good to see your still rocking hard hope alls good.

Hey sparkey!! Long time no see! tents look amazing, specially the 4x2, are the long fat dongs m x p? Its good to see your still rocking hard hope alls good.
Whats up brother? Great to see you man. Hope all is well with you. :high-five: im back in full, great to see all my friends.

Yeah, that MxP is a beast bud, biggest plant to date for sure. Kalimist is a little fluffy hopefully she packs it out. They are about the halfway point in flower.
Cheers bro.
How's it going Sparkey ? I want to see some updated pics of your Big girls
Whats up PC? Good to see you bro, ill post some pics soon. Theyre sleeping but when the lights come on, ill hook it up.
Got another light coming Monday, @SmokeSara would be stoke its another sp150.

Update:
Day 40 of 11/13 in bloom. Have another 6 weeks for these 12 weekers.
The MxP on the right is packing it on and going to be a very nice yield. The Kalimist not so much even though she's pack with buds, it's very fluffy. Hopefully, she starts densing up here shortly. Only the half way point.
20200710_161825.jpg

The single shot of MxP. Think shes going to be special.
20200710_161834.jpg

And the Blackcherrybop in veg. Going to add another light this Monday. Mars sp150.
20200710_161743.jpg

@ilikemsticky and @Sunnyskies come check me out bros

Yeah they look like they have taken over your tent. That Malawi is a Beast, I am glad you are growing it so I can see what I am in store for. Not sure when I will run the MxP but it is on my short list. Yours are looking great :high-five:

Update:
Day 40 of 11/13 in bloom. Have another 6 weeks for these 12 weekers.
The MxP on the right is packing it on and going to be a very nice yield. The Kalimist not so much even though she's pack with buds, it's very fluffy. Hopefully, she starts densing up here shortly. Only the half way point.
20200710_161825.jpg

The single shot of MxP. Think shes going to be special.
20200710_161834.jpg

And the Blackcherrybop in veg. Going to add another light this Monday. Mars sp150.
20200710_161743.jpg

@ilikemsticky and @Sunnyskies come check me out bros
Hey bud they look great I've got 2 sp150 they work nice with my 600w hps that was my flower tent this time they are great I just put a fan on each one 5he driver was a little warmer then I like but with a fan it was cool to the touch

Update
Day 47 of 11/13..about 30 to 35 days left of flower.
The Kalimist is very "airy" not densing up at all really. She smells great, just think it was a bad genetic trait or something i did to her.
MxP is going to be special, smell is fantastic and the buds are super dense. Pretty excited about her.
20200717_082239.jpg

MxP
20200717_082315.jpg

Blackcherrybop in Veg, super stinky stems on both. Pretty pumped about these genetics
20200717_082128.jpg

Going to Florida with the family to see Dad for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great day, i will be catching up on journals on you guys, been slacking lately. @FutRfarmer . Good to see you around brother. Hope that MOB clone works out for you.
Cheers

You managed to keep the height under control on your Sativas . Man what a full tent and your little ones are looking Super Healthy
Thanks PC, its been a real challenge in this 4x2 . Going to run some shorter flowering plants next couple of grows. Might pop super silver haze after that.
Cheers bud

Looking good in the flower tent, Sparkey -
And the little girls are coming right along, looking healthy as can be!
Have a great weekend with the family- and a safe trip to Florida!

Looking good in the flower tent, Sparkey -
And the little girls are coming right along, looking healthy as can be!
Have a great weekend with the family- and a safe trip to Florida!
Thanks @carcass . Wife is driving down to Florida now, almost there, have this intense headache from her driving..lol..going to fire one up soon as we get there..lol
Have a great weekend bud

Enjoy Florida, take time to go to the beach
Thanks PC, going to Clearwater tomorrow for a little fishing trip with my Son. Going to stay awat from folks, virus is pretty bad down here.

Fishing in Florida! Damn! That would be stellar!! :headbanger:

enjoy bro!!

plants are looking awesome!!:drool:
Whats up my brother :high-five: just made it to Dads. Yeah, the fishing is pretty good down here. Its great getting away from the city, just chillin.
Thanks for the kind words on the plants. Hopefully, that Kali will come around. If not, ill made some Rick Simpson oil out of it.
Hope all is well with you and family bro

Spent 4 years on the beach in Jupiter, fished and surfed every other day.

Miss fishing for and eating grouper, mahi mahi and snook.

Where did you go and what are you fishing for, catch anything yet?

Spent 4 years on the beach in Jupiter, fished and surfed every other day.

Miss fishing for and eating grouper, mahi mahi and snook.

Where did you go and what are you fishing for, catch anything yet?
Hey bud, over here in Tampa. Going fishing tomorrow a place called Passe-grille, near Clearwater.
I grew up near Daytona and surfed everyday in Ormond. Kelly Slater little brother used to tear it up with us back in the mid 90s. Didnt really know him that well, other then he was a badass on a board. Great times there bro.
Cant believe you mentioned Snook. Alot of folks dont know about them. And yes, i miss some grouper sandwiches in Tampa.
Thanks for the reply RG, brought back some good memories
:passitleft:

Hey bud, over here in Tampa. Going fishing tomorrow a place called Passe-grille, near Clearwater.
I grew up near Daytona and surfed everyday in Ormond. Kelly Slater little brother used to tear it up with us back in the mid 90s. Didnt really know him that well, other then he was a badass on a board. Great times there bro.
Cant believe you mentioned Snook. Alot of folks dont know about them. And yes, i miss some grouper sandwiches in Tampa.
Thanks for the reply RG, brought back some good memories
:passitleft:

Right on, sounds fun, wish I could join you. Got family just a little south of there in the Sarasota area.

That's cool, always epic rolling with passionate surfers.

Surfed with some of my pro bros like Kyle Cohn & Ryan Ragan back in the day.

Juno Pier & Vero Beach were fun, but nothing's like dawn patrol at the pump house on Palm Beach Island :surf:

Thanks to you as well, I'll be dreaming about Mahi Mahi wraps and Grouper fingers for days lol

If you don't catch any there should be restaurants near by that has it on the menu. I know its not the same as catching it yourself but at least that way you get to have a good meal while you are down there. Have a Blast what ever you do. I also have family right there in Bradenton and Sarasota. Been there a few times. Make it out to Saint Arman's circle and Siesta Key. I hear the Covid thing is bad down there so be careful. The beach at Siesta Key Beach was voted the Best beach in the US Two years in a row.

Back
Top Bottom