Hello All!

This will be my first grow journal and I'm new member so Hopefully I will not have too many mistakes.
I just planted some blue cookies seeds and she just popped today!
Im going to be growing one blue cookies in a 2x2 tent under 200w 2vl timber led.
15539847948271478120215.jpg

I'm trying to treat it the same as any other medicine a doctor would prescribe. My first few grows I de-carbed, ground, and stuffed it into capsules. There was quite the difference between capsules potency.

I'm ordering the parts needed to put a rosin press into operation. That will be the basis of my raw material. I'll get a THC/CBD test kit, and that will let me tailor the dosage to my needs. Hopefully I'll get the consistency I want.

I'm trying to treat it the same as any other medicine a doctor would prescribe. My first few grows I de-carbed, ground, and stuffed it into capsules. There was quite the difference between capsules potency.

I'm ordering the parts needed to put a rosin press into operation. That will be the basis of my raw material. I'll get a THC/CBD test kit, and that will let me tailor the dosage to my needs. Hopefully I'll get the consistency I want.
That sounds like the way to go! I haven't experienced producing it into capsules but better alternative than inhaling smoke.

Hello!
Just got my premade 5lbs of Supersoil in today. Since Im only doing one bluecookies I got lazy and ordered it online. My lights will be here Friday and pumped to show it to the new baby! Just got her under a T5.
Roots organic soil
Supersoil 5lb-
Blackstrap Molasses
10 gallon smart pot
2x100 watt Timber 2vl- really excited and thank you all for the warm greetings!
Sparkey:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Attachments

• 20190403_183202.jpg
    20190403_183202.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 259
Hello 420!
She is 17 days from seed and she doesn't look too happy today. Maybe because I topped her yesterday? Anyways, really pumped to have this medicine and hopefully everything goes smoothly. Just put her under my new lights and have my lights on half strength about 2.5 ft away from her. Is that about right? Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Sparkey224

Attachments

• 20190415_171000.jpg
    20190415_171000.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 276
Use you cell phone and a Lux Meter App to measure the light under your T5s. Set your new Timber (congrats on that) to 20% more each day. That will help acclimatize your plant to the stronger lighting.

It's almost been a week and she is slowly coming back from the topping. I have a bag seed plant up front in the pic that's a week behind the bluecookies looking better. You can see one of the leaves is deformed in the back. Anyways, I ordered some Kens Candyland just for some backup! lol.. I'm sure it could be something im doing or its genetics. I will take a couple of clones later down the road Just in case, but she is definitely picky..lol..

Attachments

• 20190420_105355.jpg
    20190420_105355.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 265
My last post was knee-jerk reaction for not posting in awhile- here are a couple of Veg pics to see how she got to this point. This is my first scrog and wish my netting holes were a little bigger. I'm really excited about this bluecookies.
It's obvious you can tell this is my first journal.

Attachments

• 20190501_150320.jpg
    20190501_150320.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 253
Back
Top Bottom