Hello, and a couple questions!

Lindseywink

Hey guys, I'm about to stay my first DWC closet grow. I have a couple questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to that I'm hoping someone here can help me with!

1: I'm planning on getting a couple clones with roots from a Dispensary to start with. I have a 600w led light. How far from the clones should the light be? Do I give them full light as if they are in vegetation stage? Or do I need a different type/wattage of light when I first get them in my tent? And then how many hours a day do they get that type of light and when do I switch them to flowering?

TIA for any help. It's much appreciated!

Hey guys, I'm about to stay my first DWC closet grow. I have a couple questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to that I'm hoping someone here can help me with!

1: I'm planning on getting a couple clones with roots from a Dispensary to start with. I have a 600w led light. How far from the clones should the light be? Do I give them full light as if they are in vegetation stage? Or do I need a different type/wattage of light when I first get them in my tent? And then how many hours a day do they get that type of light and when do I switch them to flowering?

TIA for any help. It's much appreciated!

There is more than one answer to this... Do a ton of reading on here.. Start a grow journal and people will join in... depending clone size 1 ft -3 and that is based on what light.. intesity...temps .. humid.. room size etc...18-6 is most common light schedule. but the answers are all here.. just find someone running your light... Post More info here...

Peace

FE

Varies a bit on brand for LED as they vary on actual wattage compared to the number they named it, I'd start around 24-30" and see what they tell you, if stretching too much then they too high. Most folks end up around 20-25" in Veg and 10-15" in Flower once they quit stretching. How many hours a day will vary on who you talk to, as a few different points of view on that one (24-0 or 18-6 or a few other combos even), ask Dispensary what schedule they are currently on and start there to limit the stress and then go with schedule you have decided makes the most sense to you. When you go into Flower is up to you, space constraints and other things can affect that decision, as they are Clones they could go into Flower right away if you wanted tiny plants ;) as they are already probably "old" enough.

Back
Top Bottom