Hello and Merry Christmas from sunny Ca.

ol hippy

Hi all I'm ol hippy just came over from another web site as I heard a few good people moved over here from there. I'm a semi retired contractor from the Central Coast of Ca. I'm just about finished with my first hydro grow of AK48, didn't come out as well as I'd like 5 out of 6 males !! But I got 4 clones from my one lady and there comming along and my little lady is about 3 wks into flower and it's looking ok. Now that I'm experienced !? I can't wait to get those clones going for grow #2 !! I have to thank "The Roseman" another new face here who helped me understand hydro and get me going, he will be a real plus to this site ! Good man and I'm sure he will bring many other good people with him !! I hope to get a few pics loaded sometime later on today.. Can't wait to tour this new site.. And I hear you have an ol fart section , well they don't call me ol hippy for nothing .Peace , love ,Woodstock!!

Hello to you ol hippy! Glad you found us. Yes we have had great migration of Roseman Followers, You all sound like a great bunch! 420 :welcome:'s you. If you are looking for a Positive, Great Vibe, Friendly, lets just grow great Cannabis place, Look no farther but here on 420. We:thanks: for joining us, we think 420 we suit all your needs. So make yourself at home, Your Family now! Any Questions about where to find some subject forum or information here on 420? Please ask. We will be looking for you in the forums friend! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Thank you very much I'm glad to be here!

Damn you guys sure make an ol man feel wanted !! Nice site so far,and a bonus with all the old friends!!

:welcome: you found one of the best sites on the net! bounus points for being from the coast

I see your from 805 . I belong to Miramar dispensary in Summerland ,nice place nice people,you should check it out Hightide.

hey ol hippy how is the clone situation at that dispensary? i go to ccsbc on occasion, also very nice people and helpful

All I can say is they have them, I just started my first 4 clones last wk. They were off of my one and only female out of 6 AK48s .Still waiting on my one fem,3wks into flowering looks like a long way to go...I did go to another in Goleta,its next to an auto body shop. Another nice setup. Quite neighborhood.

I got to tell you something wierd about this site, especially compared to the hell hole we left behind.
I just visited the RELIGION THREAD. I did not find one basher, nor one hater, nor one athiest trying to bash God or Religion. Check it out. Its unbelievable. I love this place!

yeah this place is great.. your sig made me laught i love spongebob :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome Longhornfan, nice to see ya again..:peace:

Back
Top Bottom