Hello and what a wonderful place

Just aThOuGhT

alright im new here ive been reading mostly over the past month or so and i cant say thanks enough to all the great info on these forums. and since im doing my first grow on my won this info is priceless. But i hope to post and talk to a lot of you over the future and thanks again to anyone who has answerd some of my questions.

Just aThOuGhT How are you?
Jump right in friend. :welcome:
Ask your questions, All the help and support is Here.
If you have any trouble finding anything or doing something please let us know, we will help.
I see you are a Hydro guy. ;)
Great, tons of Hydro growers here would love to share what they love to do...Grow Great Weed.
So make yourself comfortable it is going to be a FUN Ride. :cheer:
We will be looking for you in the forums. :roorrip:
Happy Growing and :goodluck:
:popcorn:

And a great big WELCOME to 420, :welcome: a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer!

You certainly came to the right place! ;)
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.

I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Reading is the key to learning!:reading420magazine:

PEACE

yes thanks for the reply and roseman your a genious ive seen what you do by reading your shit and looking at your pics i even have a odor thing rockin but being im doing mine on such a tight budget i dont think im gonna get as good of results as i wanted to and thanks again bay area, the weed roseman i really do like the feel of a lot of the people

Hi Just aThOuGhT, :welcome: brother to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
I see you have recognized one of our elite members. You've been reading in our informative and friendly forums. :reading420magazine:
Yes cannabis awareness is the mission we are on.
Yes post often and make some friends.
Start a grow journal, just have some fun!
Check the links in my signature, very helpful to new members.
:thanks: for joining us, I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom