Hello Everybody From Northern Minnesota

John Wick

Hi everyone, please let me introduce myself. I'm John and a newbie at indoor growing. I have severe spinal damage so a bit of medical cannabis would help. I qualify for the medical card, but find it way too expensive being on a VERY LIMITED income.
I sure could use some advice with indoor growing. My thoughts were a Mars 27"X27"X63 tent.
Because of extremely high electricity cost up here I am trying to keep the bill down. After researching and because of my low budget, I was looking at the Mars Reflector series lights. I'm planning on growing two plants unless you say it's not possible. Using White Widow feminised auto seeds.
On eBay they have a sale going on right now and for $169.00 I can get a reflector 48 and tent plus free shipping.
On the other hand, a reflector 96 and tent is $237.00.
My question is should I get the 48 combo and add another reflector 48 grow light to hang on opposite angles or the reflector 96 series combo?
Thanks in advance for your response and God Bless,:passitleft:

John

PS I got the prices out of wack, so I had to edit, sorry.

Hi everyone, please let me introduce myself. I'm John and a newbie at indoor growing. I have severe spinal damage so a bit of medical cannabis would help. I qualify for the medical card, but find it way too expensive being on a VERY LIMITED income.
I sure could use some advice with indoor growing. My thoughts were a Mars 27"X27"X63 tent.
Because of extremely high electricity cost up here I am trying to keep the bill down. After researching and because of my low budget, I was looking at the Mars Reflector series lights. I'm planning on growing two plants unless you say it's not possible. Using White Widow feminised auto seeds.
On eBay they have a sale going on right now and for $169.00 I can get a reflector 48 and tent plus free shipping.
On the other hand, a reflector 96 and tent is $237.00.
My question is should I get the 48 combo and add another reflector 48 grow light to hang on opposite angles or the reflector 96 series combo?
Thanks in advance for your response and God Bless,:passitleft:

John

PS I got the prices out of wack, so I had to edit, sorry.
Welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

I have the Mars 27x27x63, and I think if you train your sativas (LST and/or topping) you could possibly get 4 plants inside depending on how crowded you want the plants. I personally do not want more than two. The strain will make a difference, for sativas tend to get quite tall, so training will be required.

You seem to have a plan, and I think it can be done in that tent.

Hope you stick around and participate......

See you here....:thumb:

Welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

I have the Mars 27x27x63, and I think if you train your sativas (LST and/or topping) you could possibly get 4 plants inside depending on how crowded you want the plants. I personally do not want more than two. The strain will make a difference, for sativas tend to get quite tall, so training will be required.

You seem to have a plan, and I think it can be done in that tent.

Hope you stick around and participate......

See you here....:thumb:

Thank you.

Thanks to all!
Well, looks like I'm on a mission. Going for the Reflector 96 tent combo and two plants.
I hope the answer the phone today (SAT) so I place my order.
As far as sticking around, I planned to. I don't really post a lot but I sure like this site for it's fast wealth of information and pretty cool dude's and dudet's. :surf:

:welcome:
Great decision to stick around. Always someone around to help, or like me, learn. I look forward to seeing your plants progress.

Good news, my indoor stuff from Marshydro Reflector 96 and 28'x28'63" tent has had a shipping label created.
Looks like I'm going on a great trip without ever leaving the ranch. :bong:

Sorry I missed that post earlier which tells me it's indoor. Ahhh, the great indoors!
No, I'm doing both, indoor and outdoor.
Your link about topping didn't want to work, but thanks for trying anyway.
Somehow I mistakenly got into two other threads, I'm sorry admin.

You had asked about the Soil Tester... I'm getting old as I recall now there was a thread that I started on this, which told you the same thing I did anyhow, but might be worth checking out.
Soil Testers
Thanks again for turning me on to this, I waisted no time it's on the way.

Just under the $400.00 mark for start up. Sure hope I covered everything. Semi-Broke for awhile.

Good morning everyone. Looking for advice on nutrients now.
I don't need name brand name, just the right stuff in the first place.
Growing in soil, also growing indoors and outdoors.
I have a 175 mile round trip to any Walmart or home depot and the tax here is sky high. It pays for me to buy online only.
I used to have a 200 gallon fish tank which really paid off, but now I don't have it, sad.
Any guidance would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you and God bless,

John. :rollit::420:

Is this about right? From seed 6-18 to 6-27.
IMG_20180629_080534751_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom