Hello Everybody From Northern Minnesota

Calling all Wick's...where ya at man? We really miss your updates and presence here bud. Stop by for a quick visit. I hope all is well John.

Mr Sauga, so sorry about not hanging with ya'll. Been working harder than a
'One legged man in a ass kicking contest'. I just need to keep going until mid September. I can't wait to be able to come back here on a regular basis again.

Update, I scraped the runt today. I got tired of helping and feeding her for very little in return. This is the only plant that I didn't train.
IMG_20180813_082912.jpg

Here's one of the girls. It doesn't look like it but each flower you see is actually a four to five inch bud that's getting longer. I guess I made 'Bonsai' trees out of these autos. :thumb:
Lesson learned, don't HST Autos, just like Bilbobud said, they don't have time to recover.
IMG_20180820_102730097.jpg

Gotta go back to work. I miss you all. :circle-of-love:
Stay safe out there and green days to all!
John :surf:

:ciao:

Excuse the interruption, John, however this introductory thread has become longer than some journals. :)

I've moved it therefore to Journals in Progress. Drop me a PM if you'd like the title changed.

:goodjob:

Looking good John, I growed some White Widow autos on my first run but mine was from Seedsman. I also started with a Mars light, they are definitely a good light and will get you good results. As far as HST autos it really depends on the strain. I’m growing some Blue Dream autos right now and I have tortured them and it don’t even phase them. Also with autos you have to do your defo/trimming at the right time , if done at right time in plants life most autos bounce back quick. I was just passing through checking out journals and come on yours, keep up the good work.✌️

Looking good John, I growed some White Widow autos on my first run but mine was from Seedsman. I also started with a Mars light, they are definitely a good light and will get you good results. As far as HST autos it really depends on the strain. I’m growing some Blue Dream autos right now and I have tortured them and it don’t even phase them. Also with autos you have to do your defo/trimming at the right time , if done at right time in plants life most autos bounce back quick. I was just passing through checking out journals and come on yours, keep up the good work.✌️

Thanks man for the respect and hot tip.

I just ordered some Cali OG Kush (fem) beans from CKS.
They will be the next indoor experiment.

:ciao:

Excuse the interruption, John, however this introductory thread has become longer than some journals. :)

I've moved it therefore to Journals in Progress. Drop me a PM if you'd like the title changed.

:goodjob:
Thank you, I don't know what happened it just morphed into a grow journal.

I grew out Cropkings Super Silver Haze, Green Crack, and Crown Royale on my last grow and all three strains are great. I would like to try the Cali OG Haze also, I followed a journal on here were they grew it and it looked great. Big buds also.✌️

I grew out Cropkings Super Silver Haze, Green Crack, and Crown Royale on my last grow and all three strains are great. I would like to try the Cali OG Haze also, I followed a journal on here were they grew it and it looked great. Big buds also.✌️
This will be my second indoor grow. Trying to find the right blend of medicine that works for my lifestyle. White widow is great for pain and muscle relief, but likes to be very relaxing. Hopefully this Kush can put more 'pep' to my step outside.
Do you remember where you saw that grow journal for Cali OG Haze?

Here’s the link pal, he also grew the white widow and super Silver Haze. Oh and cropkings Durban Poison in this journal.✌️
Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze
Took me a bit cause I couldn’t remember the name lol. I went to my history and found it.✌️

Thank you I appreciate this. :thanks:
I also thought about what you said on the subject of defo/trimming. I probably could use some lessons with doing Autos. :hmmmm:. :cool:

Here’s a couple I just done yesterday, I took a lot off of each one but they are doing just fine today
BEFORE

AFTER DEFO AND LOLLIPOP

Here’s another one I done two days ago, I only have after pics on this one

I have three more to do soon. I wait till right when they finish their stretch and take everything at once. Sometimes I will take some right before stretch if they are thriving. Hope this helps, I will be around if you need anything, my grow is on the vaults comparative thread and they are a lot of great info in there from some great growers. I recommend you read both the Brooklyn’s sunrise and Blue Dream.✌️

Here’s a couple I just done yesterday, I took a lot off of each one but they are doing just fine today
BEFORE

AFTER DEFO AND LOLLIPOP

Here’s another one I done two days ago, I only have after pics on this one

I have three more to do soon. I wait till right when they finish their stretch and take everything at once. Sometimes I will take some right before stretch if they are thriving. Hope this helps, I will be around if you need anything, my grow is on the vaults comparative thread and they are a lot of great info in there from some great growers. I recommend you read both the Brooklyn’s sunrise and Blue Dream.✌️

Thank you.
I will definitely be reading everything.
Thanks man. :thumb:

My first 'indoor grown' bud shot ever.
Photos taken with a $ 200.00 Android phone. :p
CM180821-140151004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom