Hello Everybody From Northern Minnesota

I just ordered 4oz. of Great White. Will be shipped today. Thanks Guys!

As far as nutrients, this first indoor grow is White Widow Auto, what else do I need to achieve maximum of each plant.
Remember, this is a budget grow.

Control the environment: temps and humidity are the most important factors.
Understood, I think that is why I'm so anxious to transplant. I need to tinker with more moist soil in the same sq. space of tent before flower.
I have figured out how to manipulate both temp and humidity with three six inche pots and a bowl of water with wick for more, I think I have the air flow figured out. Thanks to all of you.
But, when it comes to humidity in the very hot summer months here I need a head start to figure out how to lower it.
What about this idea, even though the girls aren't big enough to transplant yet. What about filling the 7-1/2 cloth pots with FF Ocean soil half way and putting 6" pots on top. That way I would have a better way of knowing what lies ahead of me during flowering. Yes of course I will raise lights to compensate for the additional height. I just want to get a head start understanding what I'm going to be up against and not wait for the last minute in a panic. I can't afford to loose this crop. I've had a headache for six months due to the government reducing my meds that I have been taken without any side effects for the last 25 years. Yep, I had the meds down to a science, no highs no lows. But I'm a victim of some very stupid people. That's why I'm growing and very great full for any help anyone can give me to a successful crop and pain relief.

Basically, this is a do or die situation we me.
I had a drunk driver break my back in three places and also break my neck in two places. Along with this comes degenerate disc disease and server arthritis. It sucks to be me but I will keep trying to get relief and never give up.
Truth.

You can try it and see what happens but summer is a rough time for most of us to grow well. If you need to lower it you could find some Damp Rid and see if that helps.

I have three 4oz buckets of damp rid on the way as we speak. I took all the advice that's been given to me in a very serious way. I'm very great full for all of you giving me a hand. After all basically my quality of life depends on this and many more crops in the future. Thank you.

When I can afford to buy a bigger tent I think a Mars hydro 48"x48" would be a better choice. Then hopefully I could find someone that would like to purchase this tent at a very respectfully reasonable price.
I also picked up on eBay a used galaxy 300w led for twenty bucks shipped that works well in case I need a spare or more lighting.

You could also use the smaller tent for veg/drying and have the bigger tent for flower girls. That way you don’t have to go through the whole life cycle of the plant in one tent and harvest more frequently.

Plants are looking good John. Hopefully you'll get the crop you deserve. I've seen you looking at threads for SCROG and that should help the yield as well. LST, although I haven't really gotten into yet, will also work if you can't rig up SCROG. I've seen @Blew Hiller use tomato cages and he ties the branches back into the plant which contains them and increases light to the bud sites. With all the tips you have here now, hopefully mine are getting better as I gain experience, you should be enjoying better quality medication in no time.

:peace:

You could also use the smaller tent for veg/drying and have the bigger tent for flower girls. That way you don’t have to go through the whole life cycle of the plant in one tent and harvest more frequently.
Very good idea Mr Magoo. Grow in the small tent and I could always put a small ceramic heater in the small tent for drying.
Thank you, I never thought of that!

Also you could check out this thread. Full of great info.
Quadline and scrog
I'm on it as you can see. Already ordered FF nuts, should arrive soon. I as told by CKS not to feed or mess with the girls at least for a month. I think I was misled. Not going to try and play catch up, but will start a mild feeding schedule after I used the GW root grow and get established.
Can't say thank you enough.

Back in the early eighties I used cow tea outside and had huge Skunk.
I need to ask and read more and just get going on this.

I as told by CKS not to feed or mess with the girls at least for a month. I think I was misled.
Hi John,
don't think of it as being misled. There are tell tale signs when your girls need feeding. I'm not saying to put a timeline on it, such as a month, but as some good friends here keep telling me..listen to the plants. If they look healthy are are growing daily I would stay off the nutes. They are still establishing a good root system and although you probably want to see them grow faster, patience with weeds is super critical brother. I will never try and steer you away from what you think is best, because ultimately they are your plants, but try and listen to them. Leaves pointing up reaching for the light are a good sign of proper watering. If they droop they are telling you too much water. It's hard to be patient, believe me I know first hand, but I've seen so many people coming in here with plant issues and it's usually over feeding or bad ph. Cheers mate.

Hi John,
don't think of it as being misled. There are tell tale signs when your girls need feeding. I'm not saying to put a timeline on it, such as a month, but as some good friends here keep telling me..listen to the plants. If they look healthy are are growing daily I would stay off the nutes. They are still establishing a good root system and although you probably want to see them grow faster, patience with weeds is super critical brother. I will never try and steer you away from what you think is best, because ultimately they are your plants, but try and listen to them. Leaves pointing up reaching for the light are a good sign of proper watering. If they droop they are telling you too much water. It's hard to be patient, believe me I know first hand, but I've seen so many people coming in here with plant issues and it's usually over feeding or bad ph. Cheers mate.
Excellent advice, maybe I'm getting greedy wanting the maximum amount of end product possible. Well, ya know what they say........ When it comes to indoor growing, 'I had better learn how to walk before I run'.
My plants are growing and healthy, better just to leave it that way and learn and concentrate on just getting through the first indoor grow. Thanks Brother.

wanting the maximum amount of end product possible.

I don't doubt you'll get the most out of the plant. Getting those bud sites as much light as possible through proper techniques will get you your yield. We are growing in soil, and @Smeegol has some great homemade nutrient recipes that he loves to share. Look him up and check out his journal. Great guy with some great advice. Currently I mix some coffee grains in with my rain water and the plants love that right now. I sprinkle coffee grounds around the top as well to let it soak down. It will also help keep your pH in check.

Whenever you do feel it’s time to feed them just make sure you start off weak. Many nutrient lines have a recommended feeding schedule.....most of the time it’s far more than they need and often will burn them. But if you use more you buy more. Lol. I’m pretty sure that’s the thinking behind the recommendations. I haven’t done anything over half of most of the nutrients I’ve used, except the root drench and a microbe brew.

Whenever you do feel it’s time to feed them just make sure you start off weak. Many nutrient lines have a recommended feeding schedule.....most of the time it’s far more than they need and often will burn them. But if you use more you buy more. Lol. I’m pretty sure that’s the thinking behind the recommendations. I haven’t done anything over half of most of the nutrients I’ve used, except the root drench and a microbe brew.
I think I was just overwhelmed with the huge amount of growth that I have seen in some people and there year's of experience.
Back in my day's living in Humboldt, I used to have MAGA plants on sunshine, cow patty tea, a nice ocean mist and lots of sunshine without any rain.
I agree with starting slow on the nutrients. With the exception of root growth and a few eggs shell and coffee grounds, I probably will avoid the complications with the others. At least until I max out the basics of growing indoors with a great happy environment. I worked for the last two days on venting up and out the chimney, it was a total success I'm happy too say.
Thank you Mr Magoo, MrSagua and Smeegol for your words of encouragement.

Back
Top Bottom