Hello Everybody, the Priest is here

Priestsmoker

Hi Guys and Girls, Just wanted to pop in and say hey and tell you a little bit about me. I'm a 25 year old from New Jersey, I have been smoking Cannabis since I was younger, cause at 11 I had gotten ulcers in my stomach, then at 12 I got ulcers in my esophagus. Since that time I was on many anti-acids and stomach meds made for cancer patients. Nothing worked for me, but a friend of mine saw the pitiful shape I was in, then he decided that Cannabis would help me and we had a talk and told me to learn as much as you I could about it so I knew what I in for. I did some research on Cannabis and found it wasn't as harmful as my other meds and didn't have the side effects of my current medications. I did the research for cannabis, I read the testimonies of people who used the herb on the regular basis. So by the time the home made water bottle bong came my way I was ready to smoke Cannabis. After over 11 years most of my stomach problems are gone and I have "Mary Jane" to thank for that. Priest Smoker \m/:Rasta::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom