Hello Everybody

SkinWins

Hello everybody I've been lurking around here a few weeks and have came out of hiding. I have not grown hydroponically for 20 years but am back and starting up a little indoor set up. After bumping into Roseman's Deep Water Culture tutorial. I built a copy of it and it's been up and running for a week now. I'll be starting a journal this weekend to show my journey from start to finish of my 1st grown. I have become a caregiver for 2 people very close to me and will be growing for them.

SkinWins hello, :welcome:
Being a Caregiver is a Great Thing My Friend. :thumb:
I have read you don't Smoke, Is this True. :hmmmm:
I only ask because with the help of the 420's information and The Deep Water Culture you will be growin' some Killer Bud My Friend, Hate to see you miss out. ;) :laughtwo:
Hey, If you need help anywhere around this Community please ask, we're Here.
We can also help locate some info you may like to read up on, Again we can help.
You are going to like gettting back in the Game alot of action an a super Cool hobby.
Super members here on 420. Helpful and Friendly.
So continue to :surf: the forums, I see you have found where the Deep Water Culture are.
Enjoy, See you around, Glad your Here. :peacetwo:
:popcorn:

hello and ty for the welcome, Nothing like the past, my girl might get me to smoke with her maybe once a month....maybe. LOL I need to grow something old school for myself, this medical stuff she gets now kicks my ass lol.

Hi SkinWins, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
:thanks: for joining the happiest, friendliest, and best informed 420 site on the net.
Caregivers deserve respect and :adore:. :thumb:
Hope to see your journal soon. Following Roseman, you can't go wrong.
Enjoy this great site, and i'll see you soon.
:welcome: :thanks: :peace:

Hey there SkinWins! Welcome to the 420!!

I hope you enjoy 420 as much as I do.

old skool strains, huh, maybe try Moui Wowie. Its relatively easy to find and has some of that old skool qualities still in it. My wife likes the milder stuff, and thats her FAV.:thumb::yummy:

I hope to see your journal sometime.:cheer:
See ya around!

Congratulations on becoming a Caregiver and :welcome: to 420Mag:goodjob:on getting back into growing I know you will spread that Old School grow technology with some lucky patients.:woohoo: Glad to see you hooked up with Roseman he is a good man, here at 420Mag he is one of the family so :welcome:to our familySkinWins!!!

Back
Top Bottom