hello everybody

Jortzi

Hello and hello again, I m George. Very please to meet you. I use marijuana for spiritual mostly reasons. I m at the point that want to learn about the growing of this helpful hemp and hope to make my garden shine a bit. :)

Now about the legalization "front", i m from Greece and in my country we can even imagine the legalization of MM. Although last few years (3-4) we have begin a movement if I may use this word for information about MM and once a year we have our "zenith point", a legalize event with education board, debates, music etc. Hope that we ll grow the MM awareness here.

As for my subjective part on this matter, i m finishing my uni course on political science this month and i have got accepted in a second university with a course on law at salzburg. I m trying to combine political perspectives of self independence with these unreasonable law prohibitions.

I hardly believe that if we stand a chance against the major pharmaceutical trusts this can only be by combining spiritual benefits, information, education and great understanding and handling of our law systems in a global or at least in a western level.

Blessings :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom