Hello everybody!

gloman

just a little about myself.
i'm 51 yrs young and have been pretty active in the support of using MJ since around 1968. boy we've come a long way since then. i have been living in arizona for the last, roughly 40 years, and have seen the passing of medical MJ finnaly there after being voted in and then taken back and voted in again. thank god and the efforts of all concerned for getting the politicians to open their eyes.
i like so many of my generation suffer from Hep c, and even less fortunatly have moved to illinois where as most of you know, they do not recognise the medical uses of MJ.
before i begin treatment for the hep c, i would like to be able to use our GOD given medicine to help with the drawbacks of interfuron and ribovirin treatment without the fear of getting busted again.
can anyone tell me where the illinois law makers are on this issue currently?
i have family here and really will need their support during my treatment but absolutly dont want to subject them to any legal problems.
can a person go to another state such as michigan, obtain a med. card and visit the dispensories without actually being a resident of that state?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom