Hello everybody!

wopthedo

I have just joined today.

I smoked weed for many years until I developed emphysema in 2007. I stopped smoking pot in 2009 and tobacco in 2010.

I forgot all about taking weed until recently when my friend, who's got MS, wanted to know about how to get hold of medical cannabis. I checked out as found DIY was better than all the rip-offs prevalent on the Web, so we decided to buy seeds and grow stuff to make it edible using olive oil.

Because we live in a country banning cultivating the product, we intend to be careful. Please wish us luck!

I have just joined today.

I smoked weed for many years until I developed emphysema in 2007. I stopped smoking pot in 2009 and tobacco in 2010.

I forgot all about taking weed until recently when my friend, who's got MS, wanted to know about how to get hold of medical cannabis. I checked out as found DIY was better than all the rip-offs prevalent on the Web, so we decided to buy seeds and grow stuff to make it edible using olive oil.

Because we live in a country banning cultivating the product, we intend to be careful. Please wish us luck!

I'll wish you luck wopthedo. :goodluck:

You are correct, what you grow yourself will almost always be better than what you can purchase, or at least what most of us can afford to purchase. Best of luck in the grow and in staying stealthy. The secret is tell no one. I'm paying the price for overlooking that right now, so again, I encourage you to be stealthy.

One of the best functions of the site is to give us a place where we can revel in the experience of cultivating cannabis. We're your pressure release valve. Make use of us and stay safe.

Have fun getting to know the neighborhood. Should you have any questions just stop someone and ask. Nicer neighbors can't be found.

Thanks Sue for your encouragement. The 5 seeds - white widow - arrived yesterday - and are now in the soak. We intend to grow in containers on an open veranda in pots. Climate is Mediterranean : hot, dry, very sunny, no frosts until late December. After germinating, we don't know how long to stay in small pot before potting-up - 4 weeks?

Thanks Sue for your encouragement. The 5 seeds - white widow - arrived yesterday - and are now in the soak. We intend to grow in containers on an open veranda in pots. Climate is Mediterranean : hot, dry, very sunny, no frosts until late December. After germinating, we don't know how long to stay in small pot before potting-up - 4 weeks?

My personal preference is to transplant once the leaves have exceeded the perimeter of the pot or cup I'm germinating in. I wait until it's overhanging about 2-3" at the most. That's usually about two weeks with a solo cup. Many other cultivators let theirs go longer, looking for that point when roots are exiting the pot (about a month), and some are starting the seed in the finish pot, something I do as well, just not always as successfully as I'd prefer. Check out arteekay's journals to see this in action. His daily updates are like a training manual.

Your climate sounds enviable. Grow potent monster bushes.

Back
Top Bottom