Hello everyone I'm Felix

Felixcb

Hey Community I´m Felix Müller and I´m a bit older (over 60) . I´m from Germany and had a hard live before I tried Marijuana especially CBD for the first Time. I also write a Blog about the things you are able to heal with Cannabis and how to use it. If you having any questions, just ask ! Ps.: I am sorry for my bad English.
pps.: Hope you having a nice day!

Hey Community I´m Felix Müller and I´m a bit older (over 60) . I´m from Germany and had a hard live before I tried Marijuana especially CBD for the first Time. I also write a Blog about the things you are able to heal with Cannabis and how to use it. If you having any questions, just ask ! Ps.: I am sorry for my bad English.
pps.: Hope you having a nice day!

Hallo! Danke für den Beitritt zu den Foren! Wir freuen uns darauf, mit Ihnen Medizin zu wachsen! Wenn du ein Grow-Tagebuch machst! Wir können folgen und Ihnen helfen, ein großes Wachstum zu haben! Egal, wir begrüßen Sie in der Gruppe und hoffen, hier mehr von Ihnen zu sehen.

Hello! Thanks for joining the forums! We look forward to growing medicine with you! When you do make a grow journal! we can follow and help you have a great first grow! Regardless we welcome you to the group and hope to here more from you.

Back
Top Bottom