Hello everyone - I'm new and just wanted to say hello

ckenney82

Hi everyone. Im 35 I live in A legal medical and recreational state. I picked up growing as a kind of stress relief that grew into a passion is how I would put it. I am a medical patient. I use this for documented PTSD, Anxiety and mild Schizophrenia.
This is my first grow ever in my life. I never expected to get so much from nurturing a plant.
Just growing and watching them grow has helped so much.
Here is my grow Journal if any of you are interested. Please follow along.

Crop King Seeds White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal

Who knew.....

After reading multiple reviews and feedback quotes etc, For My first grow I chose White Widdow for the Versatility to us new guys.
I decided on Crop King Seeds White Widdow AutoFlower.
In comparison to the other growers on here, this strain is top shelf genetics for sure.

Well everyone thanks for reading this and of course " Keep Em Frosty":420:

Welcome ckenny82 :welcome:

Since you have already found the journals, you must know your way around by now. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Ian

Thank you for the welcome. I tend to come here vs. turn the T.V. on. Everyone is pretty nice and there is a lot of actual communication on these forums.

I have been searching for this answer since day one lol........
How long from germination to harvest for My White Widdow Auto Flowers From CKS?

I've been having to guess what stage they are in for my nutrients. This is my first grow and I am really depending on my crops and want to give them what they need.
I have the time patience and space to make beautiful flowers, just on the quest for the knowledge part you know.

Try a search on White Widow auto & look at some completed grow journals. That will give you a time estimate. I looked at one that ended around 2 1/2 months, so 75 days or so seedling to harvest. Every environment will be slightly different of course.

Ian

PS I have 5 x CK Widow Widow Auto here waiting for tent time sometime in 2018, so I will keep an eye on your journal.

Try a search on White Widow auto & look at some completed grow journals. That will give you a time estimate. I looked at one that ended around 2 1/2 months, so 75 days or so seedling to harvest. Every environment will be slightly different of course.

Ian

PS I have 5 x CK Widow Widow Auto here waiting for tent time sometime in 2018, so I will keep an eye on your journal.
Awesome. I hope my experiments and documentation can help you along your journey. When you do start let me know for sure. White widow is one if my favorites.

It may be a while before I get to the WW. I am in the middle of a Bomb Seeds grow - just switching to flower New Year's Day. After that I promised Delicious Seeds a sponsor grow . . . :cool:

Ian

It may be a while before I get to the WW. I am in the middle of a Bomb Seeds grow - just switching to flower New Year's Day. After that I promised Delicious Seeds a sponsor grow . . . :cool:

Ian
A sponsor grow! Heck yah lol. Rite on! Ill come over and see what you have going on.
Do you know what strain you will be growing for them?

They were recommending their new Eleven Roses that they are justifiably proud of. i am currently doing a Bomb Seed grow with one each of Ice & Berry fem seeds. They are currently exploding. :smokin:

Ian

I'm growing a bomb seed strain as well

Big bomb

On day 25 since popped

420-magazine-mobile390686413.jpg

Wow! Thats huge for 25 days!

Thanks .

I'm
In coco first time at it .

Feel free to come over and say hi might be able learn and share ideas with each other ?

I so wish I could do something like that for sure. Ide go all in as well. Your so lucky. ...

I so wish I could do something like that for sure. Ide go all in as well. Your so lucky. ...

You can it's not hard .
Here is my sour kush 818 headband at day 51 since popped
420-magazine-mobile1876379935.jpg

Back
Top Bottom