Hello everyone Im new Got a question for you

LONDONRHINO

Ello people....

Im in the uk as you can tell, and well i have a few cheese plants growing...

Im about to give them the last bit of water with food....

Very exiting times....

Thing is.... I cant be assed to flush with 40 litres of water each or 50...

I have herd of dr hardey's sweet leaf - aparentley it is a flushing solution that increases flavour and smell....

I need to know if this is

1.true

2.worth doing

i was given a sachet of shooting powder as well... I gave it to the girls 2 nights ago....i'll go and check up on them tonight at 9pm... They dont stay with me as i do not have the space but i have 6 600w lights a air force fan 10'' so many fans its untrue and i have lowered my lights to 45 cm away from the tips but i will keep a close eye on them in case they start cooking....

I hope to have loads of comments, advice and well.... Whatever

thanks

london r

Welcome to the forums, I would love to try to help but, its kinda hard to understand what ur asking. If I understand u correctly about the flushing the flushing solutions we get in the states (ie Clearex) doesn't mean that u don't have to flush with 3X the volume of the media (with water). They simply appear to claim that u can wait til up to around 3 days before harvesting to use as opposed to flushing with water for the last 10 days.
U say u have (6) 600W running right now growing UK cheese? Please do post pics.Click the "Learn to Post ur Pics Here" link in my signature and follow the directions.

HI, THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME...

I WILL POST THE END PRODUCT HERE AS I DO NOT WANT TO SHOW IT UNTILL IT HAS FINISHED (SUPERSTITION)

WITH REGARDS TO MY QUESTION....

I CANT BE ASSED TO GO ROUND AND GIVE EACH ONE 40 LITRES OF WATER IF THE SAME OUTCOME CAN BE ACHIVED (AND BETTER) USING A FLUSHING SOLUTION / HARD CANDY / SWEET LEAF OR ALL OF THESE???

WILL IT NOT BE FILLED WITH NUTES WHEN DONE????

I HOPE I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE CLEARER!!!!:thanks:
:rollit:

yo rhino..im from the uk and was gonna ask u a question m8...when do i start using bio bloom and hammerhead nutrients..im only going into the second week of the stage...so im just watering at the moment

Back
Top Bottom