Hello everyone, new guy here!

naterstock

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. This is my first time here but have visited this forum as a guest for a long time and gained some useful knowledge and information from here so i decided to register. I am currently working on my first outdoor grow, and i planted my beans on 4-20 As a beginner grower, id say this is not bad for my first time growing. Thanks for looking and reading. :thanks: i would like to post some pictures from this grow, but not sure how to, or its not letting me. I would really like to show how my grow is going. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to :420: naterstock :welcome:the

If you check out New Member Start Links you'll find a whole tutorial on how do do photos. Basically just choose the Gallery menu at the top then Upload Photos. Once it is in your gallery you can insert a photo into your post using the camera icon on the post editor.

:Namaste:

Thank you Pantagruel for the nice welcome and helping me out. I figured out the pictures and these are my two female babies. First grow. And pictures are from June 19th. Will update with new pics later today after the sun goes down. As because of the glare. These were started on 4-20 and planted outdoors in 5 gallon pots. MG garden soil. And once and awhile i add sum nutes of my own. But im careful. Right now there about three ft high and flourishing. Who says u cant use MG lol. Next year i will be using all fox farm products as this year my budget was tight.
31520.jpg
41172.jpg

Thank you. Much appreciated. I was noticing this morning, they are now starting to pop up little white hairs here and there. So hopefully this is a very good sign. :smokin:

Thanks Pit. And i know imagine that, growing in MG lol never thought i'd grow weed in MG soil. But i said, hey what the hell its worth a try. And if my tomatoes from last year grew really good in them, i thought why not give it a try. And poof they been growing non stop ever since.

Back
Top Bottom