Hello everyone new to the forum here!

Welcome. Planning a grow soon?

Yes I am actually just put 6 seeds to germinate. 4 bubba kush I got from my delivery guy and 2 Lemon Ice I bought from a seed bank in amsterdam. I havent been able to get any seeds from the seed bank to germinate at all so im giving it another go around. The weather out here in SoCal is kinda messing up my temps. I grow indoors but it gets super hot sometimes. Keep my fingers crossed on this one it will be my 4th grow.

420 has some good seed bank sponsors. Check 'em out: Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

If you make a grow journal (see helpful links below) you'll get all the help you need to make it successful.

Tried to start a journal once before and just didnt know all I needed on it so kinda just gave up. I grow in soil and use Happy frog soil since I get a good deal on it and I use Dyna Gro nutrients once I get to the veg and flower stages. First 3 grows went well. Took some time off to take care of my father who had cancer and its been a few months since his passing and thought i would get back to growing and keep myself busy. I have a small tent 4' x 4' x 2' and I have 2 300W vipar spectra LED full spectrum lights.

Last Grow

Attachments

• IMG_2965.JPG
    IMG_2965.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 106
Welcome to the community. Agreed, stuff is too expensive. Being here and posting your grows absolutely cuts down on the waste!

:welcome:

Welcome to 420,Blazing Rooster !
You've come to the right place, helping people grow this great weed is what
the folks here do- you've evidently got the basics figured out, and we can help you with some of the finer points-the little things that help maximize the potential of every seed you plant.
So anything you'd like to know,feel free to ask-there are no stupid questions....

And Thank You for the compliment,@stoneotter -I really appreciate that!

Last Grow

Eeks ! Another Blurple !

Welcome to 420 Blaze, growing is calming and will help you get though your Dad's passing.

Glad you're back in the saddle.

Wick :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom