420 Magazine Background

Hello everyone to one amazing community

Mr gar

Hi,

it has been a week now, its growing very fast but I´m starting to think more and more that its a male :(

Can you please take a look at the attached photos for advise ??

thank you

Attachments

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019
still too far away and at the wrong angle to be able to see for sure. See if you can get down behind it with a bright flashlight to determine if that caylx is sitting down flush on the notch or if it has a little bitty stalk that it is sitting on. I don't like the placement of it nor the lack of pistils though... are any of the plants surrounding it showing pistils?

Mr gar

Hi guys again . So it turned out it was a male and chopped it down . So I was in Antigua in the Caribbean and had some really good choices and was wondering “how do they do it !! “ I have done some good plants in soil and my last attempt with hydro was a successful one . Yield was good and the taste was not to shabby ... strain was dela haze very uplifting and hazy high . Witch is great for during the day .my question is this . How do they get the flower to smell so nice from the bag . When I cut my baby off it smelled awesome and now after it has been 4 months and when you open the jar it doesn’t smell nice at all . When you break it I’d does smell better but what does it take to keep the smell or to make the taste better ? How do they get the sweet taste in it ?!

Emilya

Hi guys again . So it turned out it was a male and chopped it down . So I was in Antigua in the Caribbean and had some really good choices and was wondering “how do they do it !! “ I have done some good plants in soil and my last attempt with hydro was a successful one . Yield was good and the taste was not to shabby ... strain was dela haze very uplifting and hazy high . Witch is great for during the day .my question is this . How do they get the flower to smell so nice from the bag . When I cut my baby off it smelled awesome and now after it has been 4 months and when you open the jar it doesn’t smell nice at all . When you break it I’d does smell better but what does it take to keep the smell or to make the taste better ? How do they get the sweet taste in it ?!
sounds like yours must have molded and gone bad... that is a shame. If pot is dried and cured properly it can be stored and it smells very nice... but that all happens in the cure and making sure to keep it in a very precise humidity range. Curing and storing the pot you grow is an art in itself.

Mr gar

sounds like yours must have molded and gone bad... that is a shame. If pot is dried and cured properly it can be stored and it smells very nice... but that all happens in the cure and making sure to keep it in a very precise humidity range. Curing and storing the pot you grow is an art in itself.
i couldn't agree more . so i need to set a place to cure you mean .. it was in the grow roo in a 40 rh for 1 month and then out in jars ...what would you suggest

Mr gar

hi guys quick question wha do yoy do with warm water i cannot find a chiller fora 20l pot

Rifleman

Member of the Month: Mar 2016 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2015
running into a problem as i cannot find these products in Europe. Can i use something else ?
Is the Z7 the same as canna Cannazym ????
I don't know about that product. Can you get Z9 ? Canadians can't get the 7 either, but can get Z9, possibly Europe also?

Mr gar

I don't know about that product. Can you get Z9 ? Canadians can't get the 7 either, but can get Z9, possibly Europe also?
Will check what I can find .. i did some reading and couldn’t find out what these products do more then any other normal enzyme .. not saying it’s the same or doubting your opinion but I want to know more about it . Thanks for the help

Rifleman

Member of the Month: Mar 2016 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2015
Will check what I can find .. i did some reading and couldn’t find out what these products do more then any other normal enzyme .. not saying it’s the same or doubting your opinion but I want to know more about it . Thanks for the help
Just about any beneficial bacteria will help. You can even brew a compost type tea that will help. If I recall who wrote about that I'll link it here later.

Mr gar

Hi,

I’m seeing claws at the end of the leaves.

can you tell me what I can do or why this is happening ??

Also,I have just switched my plant to flowering 2days ago and put up a 600w hps.

Water temp : 19
Room temp : 27
Humidity : 58
Ph 5.7
Ppm (x700 ) 1040
Everything looks ok,I don’t know what’s happening ??any help please
Thanks upfront

Attachments

Emilya

I dont think it is anything to worry about, but watch to see if it gets any more dramatic than just a random leaf here or there issuing a complaint. You just changed a lot of stuff, including a new light. There are bound to be some complaints at first... lets see if it calms down as everyone acclimates.

Mr gar

I dont think it is anything to worry about, but watch to see if it gets any more dramatic than just a random leaf here or there issuing a complaint. You just changed a lot of stuff, including a new light. There are bound to be some complaints at first... lets see if it calms down as everyone acclimates.
will do thanks for that
will update tomorrow again

Emilya

It is my belief that you are seeing the plant adjusting/reacting to the new light. Your plants are being quite vocal, of course, in their own way. As long as nothing gets gnarly or changes color, I would only watch and try to understand.

Mr gar

I think they started to turn a little bit yellow, on the top leaves only till now. I have uploaded some pictures, what do you think ? Is this the beginning or I’m worrying for notting?

Attachments

Emilya

no, if you see yellow, you see yellow. What is it telling you? More light, more nutrition needs. Increase the nutes. Listen to your plants.

Top Bottom