420 Magazine Background

Hello everyone to one amazing community

Mr gar

Hi,

it has been a week now, its growing very fast but I´m starting to think more and more that its a male :(

Can you please take a look at the attached photos for advise ??

thank you

Attachments

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019
still too far away and at the wrong angle to be able to see for sure. See if you can get down behind it with a bright flashlight to determine if that caylx is sitting down flush on the notch or if it has a little bitty stalk that it is sitting on. I don't like the placement of it nor the lack of pistils though... are any of the plants surrounding it showing pistils?

Mr gar

Hi guys again . So it turned out it was a male and chopped it down . So I was in Antigua in the Caribbean and had some really good choices and was wondering “how do they do it !! “ I have done some good plants in soil and my last attempt with hydro was a successful one . Yield was good and the taste was not to shabby ... strain was dela haze very uplifting and hazy high . Witch is great for during the day .my question is this . How do they get the flower to smell so nice from the bag . When I cut my baby off it smelled awesome and now after it has been 4 months and when you open the jar it doesn’t smell nice at all . When you break it I’d does smell better but what does it take to keep the smell or to make the taste better ? How do they get the sweet taste in it ?!

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019
Hi guys again . So it turned out it was a male and chopped it down . So I was in Antigua in the Caribbean and had some really good choices and was wondering “how do they do it !! “ I have done some good plants in soil and my last attempt with hydro was a successful one . Yield was good and the taste was not to shabby ... strain was dela haze very uplifting and hazy high . Witch is great for during the day .my question is this . How do they get the flower to smell so nice from the bag . When I cut my baby off it smelled awesome and now after it has been 4 months and when you open the jar it doesn’t smell nice at all . When you break it I’d does smell better but what does it take to keep the smell or to make the taste better ? How do they get the sweet taste in it ?!
sounds like yours must have molded and gone bad... that is a shame. If pot is dried and cured properly it can be stored and it smells very nice... but that all happens in the cure and making sure to keep it in a very precise humidity range. Curing and storing the pot you grow is an art in itself.

Mr gar

sounds like yours must have molded and gone bad... that is a shame. If pot is dried and cured properly it can be stored and it smells very nice... but that all happens in the cure and making sure to keep it in a very precise humidity range. Curing and storing the pot you grow is an art in itself.
i couldn't agree more . so i need to set a place to cure you mean .. it was in the grow roo in a 40 rh for 1 month and then out in jars ...what would you suggest

Top Bottom