Hello everyone to one amazing community

speak tomorrow mate its 1 am here and have to wake up at 6 .....
now a last look at her and off to bed
cannot thank you enough man
would like to shake your hand one day

hello mate
when light were going off ph was at 5.1 so i topped it with 2 ltrs of ro water and added ph up to 5.5
now lights will go on in one hour and ph is at 4.9
before lights off ppm was at 1470 now at 1500
this is getting out of hand now i think

Plant_Diagnosis.PNG

That chart should be tattooed on the inside of every newbie grower's - and more than a few "expert's" - eyelids. That way, they'd have to see the thing every time they blinked.

BtW, is this a grow journal? If so, it's in the wrong section (but a staff member could easily move it for you).

cut off most of the damaged leafs
keep trying to find a pictuce close to my problem but cannot

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    636.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    677.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    734.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    639.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    781.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1538.JPG
    IMG_1538.JPG
    543.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1539.JPG
    841.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1540.JPG
    IMG_1540.JPG
    573.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1541.JPG
    IMG_1541.JPG
    565.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1542.JPG
    IMG_1542.JPG
    687.3 KB · Views: 42
Wow dwc is a monster ph of 5.8 is a must. Try keeping the Rez in the 68*f do what Chris says this plant won’t recover much. But lessons learned for the next

Wow dwc is a monster ph of 5.8 is a must. Try keeping the Rez in the 68*f do what Chris says this plant won’t recover much. But lessons learned for the next
you say lesson lerned bu i havent as i dont know how this happened
is is normal for ph to flux from 6.1 to 4.9 in 24 hrs

It’s not normal for that fluctuations. I’d say there is a nutrition lockout going on I’m a dwc grower. I just pulled 873 grams off one plant also. I’m a experienced dwc grower.

I keep my ph at 5.6-6.4. I’ll start on the high side right after the bucket change and it will drift to 5.4 area but for the first 2 days check the ph in the am the evening. But after the 2 day period it should have figured it’s self out. Another thing is if your running ro water cal-mag is a must. But I’d you have just ro water in your Rez the ph will be everywhere. There is no buffer To hold it stable.

yes i also add cal mag
that is why i started to add tap waterbecause of ph flux
i changed the rez 3 days ago and ph dropped today
i was told by chris to change the water again today and not add and nutes just enzyme and cal mag
how long should i leave it with no nuts ... we are sort of flushing it i think no?

is is normal for ph to flux from 6.1 to 4.9 in 24 hrs

Not normal, no. If you have a really small reservoir, you'll naturally see faster shifts -. which is one reason I always favored 20+ gallon ones. If you're using crappy homemade/substitute pH adjusters that have effects which are only temporary, then you could see something like that. If you have a reservoir that is harboring microbial life, it could cause your pH to tank. Et cetera. But it's not normal, lol.

Not normal, no. If you have a really small reservoir, you'll naturally see faster shifts -. which is one reason I always favored 20+ gallon ones. If you're using crappy homemade/substitute pH adjusters that have effects which are only temporary, then you could see something like that. If you have a reservoir that is harboring microbial life, it could cause your pH to tank. Et cetera. But it's not normal, lol.

rezz is 35 ltrs so not small for one plant
shoul i change the water or add ph up?
i have plant magic as nutes and pk boster
katana as root stim

Back
Top Bottom