Hello everyone to one amazing community

She will live off the cal-mag and the enzymes for a long time that have trace nutrients in there. How much oxygen are you pumping in the bucket. Cold water holds higher amounts of (do) Dissolved oxygen and allows the nutrients to be properly disbursed while warmer water holds very little (do) What I do is take the ro water and refrigerate it to 36*f I’ll add 2 gallons of ro water from the refrigerator then a gallon of room temperature water. I add my enzymes then cal-mag then micro grow bloom. In that order. It’s hard to say what is going wrong but there are clues to be found and areas to build on. But mainly Rez temperature. Proper ph. And a clean system. I researched for a year and read everything I could find on proper dwc operation. But nothing compares to actually running a the system. You could be mixing nutrients inproperly and causing a lockout. Have you tried contacting your nutrients manufacturer they will give you the proper mixing ratio and what’s arrangement they should be mixed. What type of ph up and down are you using.

So should I start from changing the REZZ ?
Regarding the water temperature its at 27cel. Room temperature its 28.
I have 2x sera 550 air pumps running at half speed.
Also im using plant magic nuts.
Regarding ph up and down, im using growth technology

hi guys, The tree looks like it recovered.
Now im gonna do a water change, should i add a little of Part A and Part B.
Also should i add PK boost ??

Not normal, no. If you have a really small reservoir, you'll naturally see faster shifts -. which is one reason I always favored 20+ gallon ones. If you're using crappy homemade/substitute pH adjusters that have effects which are only temporary, then you could see something like that. If you have a reservoir that is harboring microbial life, it could cause your pH to tank. Et cetera. But it's not normal, lol.

Hi again,

So i did some couple of water changes using only Enzine and cal-mag. The plant was doing good.
2 days ago i did another water change and added :
Enzine - 70ml
cal-mag - 52ml
Roots Katana- 6ml
A and B nuts - 35ml and 35ml instead of 70ml
Silcon - 15ml instead of 20ml
PK bloom boost - 15ml instead of 70ml

This is based on 35L

Now i have a problem with the leaves. Black spots are appearing on the leaves.
Do you know what this is and why ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1566.JPG
    IMG_1566.JPG
    506.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1567.JPG
    IMG_1567.JPG
    459 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    526.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1570.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG
    586.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1571.JPG
    IMG_1571.JPG
    773.6 KB · Views: 26
She will live off the cal-mag and the enzymes for a long time that have trace nutrients in there. How much oxygen are you pumping in the bucket. Cold water holds higher amounts of (do) Dissolved oxygen and allows the nutrients to be properly disbursed while warmer water holds very little (do) What I do is take the ro water and refrigerate it to 36*f I’ll add 2 gallons of ro water from the refrigerator then a gallon of room temperature water. I add my enzymes then cal-mag then micro grow bloom. In that order. It’s hard to say what is going wrong but there are clues to be found and areas to build on. But mainly Rez temperature. Proper ph. And a clean system. I researched for a year and read everything I could find on proper dwc operation. But nothing compares to actually running a the system. You could be mixing nutrients inproperly and causing a lockout. Have you tried contacting your nutrients manufacturer they will give you the proper mixing ratio and what’s arrangement they should be mixed. What type of ph up and down are you using.

u there

That far along all you can do is hope it will go to the end. She got super hot at some point and the availability of desolved oxygen reduced to next to nothing in the heat. Come water holds desolved oxygen hot doesn’t also hot Rez temperature will definitely give you nutrients lockout. Just keep the water fresh with small amounts of nutrients. She can’t handle a lot nor a lot of light to Photosynthesize with the leaves bad.

That far along all you can do is hope it will go to the end. She got super hot at some point and the availability of desolved oxygen reduced to next to nothing in the heat. Come water holds desolved oxygen hot doesn’t also hot Rez temperature will definitely give you nutrients lockout. Just keep the water fresh with small amounts of nutrients. She can’t handle a lot nor a lot of light to Photosynthesize with the leaves bad.

please have a look

Attachments

• IMG_1566.JPG
    IMG_1566.JPG
    506.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1567.JPG
    IMG_1567.JPG
    459 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    526.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1570.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG
    586.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1571.JPG
    IMG_1571.JPG
    773.6 KB · Views: 15
She’s toast bro. I did a back read. And the amount of nutrients and ph got her along time ago. I’m an exclusive dwc grower. Ph needs to be 5.5-6.4. The golden zone is 5.8. I don’t know your nutrients but 35ml seams like a lot considering I’m only using 5ml max I do t wanna come off as rude but it took a lot of research to even start a hydroponic bucket grow. Every aspect of the grow has to be consistently done. Starting with the best water you can get. If you have anymore seeds. And want to run again. We will need a full rundown of your setup. And nutrients and how you do your part then I can build a custome grow Hypothesis. To help your journey

Ive looked at all your photos. There no fixing the leaves. Only grow new good ones. But your to far along in bloom for any help. Just do what you can to keep her alive. And I buoy the buds that she makes. Also pull her if you see the buds drying up or looking crazy different

Back
Top Bottom