Hello everyone to one amazing community

Also over the years I’ve changed chemicals added a few took some away tried maximum nutrients and minimal. Different brands. They all work you just have to find ther zen area. I’ve switched light cfl how cob quantum boards reg led. Cheap ones expensive ones. I just switched from 2000 watts of led to 320 watts of quantum board. And the changes are amazing. Now you would figure how is that possible to go from 2000w to 320. And grow better. It just was A totally difrent way of lighting. So I’m saying you have to try new things and different ways. Every day Ian a learning processes for me. And with every grow it just keeps getting better. And thanks to this wonderfully 420 magazine community for making it all possible.

I agree Chris. It’s the environment not the nutrients Everything you have will work given the proper amounts at the proper times. With the right. Atmosphere
i agree
so lets start
i have a plant witch i put in a closet as a mother plant
how do i start
i have clonex

Attachments

• IMG_1582.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG
    739.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1583.JPG
    IMG_1583.JPG
    704.2 KB · Views: 39
Also over the years I’ve changed chemicals added a few took some away tried maximum nutrients and minimal. Different brands. They all work you just have to find ther zen area. I’ve switched light cfl how cob quantum boards reg led. Cheap ones expensive ones. I just switched from 2000 watts of led to 320 watts of quantum board. And the changes are amazing. Now you would figure how is that possible to go from 2000w to 320. And grow better. It just was A totally difrent way of lighting. So I’m saying you have to try new things and different ways. Every day Ian a learning processes for me. And with every grow it just keeps getting better. And thanks to this wonderfully 420 magazine community for making it all possible.
Exactly, well said

And yes, QBs are freaking fantastic

i agree
so lets start
i have a plant witch i put in a closet as a mother plant
how do i start
i have clonex

Google is your friend

Google clonex and how to use it, a bunch of great info comes up

That's a nice looking plant, think soil fits you better

As long as your sure it’s a female. You don’t have to do a thing but keep her in veg. Use a clean sterile razor and make a cut at one of the nodes on a angle with at least 3 nodes on top. Dip it in the clonex and place it in your cube. And hope for the best. I don’t clone I just grow autos.

Back
Top Bottom