Hello everyone to one amazing community

No clue either in the spray

My 1st reaction was not to use it, but yer call

You need 5gal buckets.

What country are you in? Try local bulk food stores, eBay, Amazon, not sure that one with a hole will work

You need 5gal buckets.

What country are you in? Try local bulk food stores, eBay, Amazon, not sure that one with a hole will work
from malta mate and canot find aneything here
have to get off ebay should i get a ready made one ?

reg spray i mean if you all think it is a gonner and verry little hope i thought imight try it
you think it might make things worse ?

Yes 5 gallon bucket with a lid then you cut a hole in the lid and put the net pot in the lid hole. Then zip tie the lid to the bucket. And I’m cross on black airlines. I don’t believe it’s necessary. If water was flowing through I could see why black. But just o2 no issues.

You totally could. Just buy a ready made. But there’s nothing to it. Just a bucket with a lid. I bet you could go to and food store with a deli and get a bucket. Or a bakery. They have them. They get products in them. Any home improvement stores. Or general hardware store.

Yes 5 gallon bucket with a lid then you cut a hole in the lid and put the net pot in the lid hole. Then zip tie the lid to the bucket. And I’m cross on black airlines. I don’t believe it’s necessary. If water was flowing through I could see why black. But just o2 no issues.

You totally could. Just buy a ready made. But there’s nothing to it. Just a bucket with a lid. I bet you could go to and food store with a deli and get a bucket. Or a bakery. They have them. They get products in them. Any home improvement stores. Or general hardware store.
great
so update on the plant is seems to have grown ph is at 5.5 and will add some ro water today add enzyme to it and ph it ti 6.0
by yesterday it was pulling down ph from 6.1 to 5.0 in 12 hrs from yester to today from 5.8 to 5,5 i think it is a good sighn no?
ppm however raised from 1320 to 1440
what do you think

Nutrients lockout. A question. After you mix your Rez do you add more nutrients to to the mix after a day or so. You say add to to and enzymes. Like a fresh Rez. One thing is you can’t add nutrients to a rez that already has nutrients. There is a special way to mix like micro first but not before silicate. Your enzymes would be a silicate I just wanna make sure you have the mixing down properly. But at this point I’d just use the ro water ph at 5.8. Kinda a finish flush.

Nutrients lockout. A question. After you mix your Rez do you add more nutrients to to the mix after a day or so. You say add to to and enzymes. Like a fresh Rez. One thing is you can’t add nutrients to a rez that already has nutrients. There is a special way to mix like micro first but not before silicate. Your enzymes would be a silicate I just wanna make sure you have the mixing down properly. But at this point I’d just use the ro water ph at 5.8. Kinda a finish flush.
i am afraid i screw that up too have look at my nutes and if you dont mind tell me how to add them to the water please
i normally start with
root stim
enzyme
calmag
silicon
part a
part b
pk boost
this is the way i give them
i first get the water out the rezz then add the ro and bit of tap water then star adding the above

and reg ro water mine starts at 6.1 oh and 140 ppm ihad to start adding tap water to help ph settle longer
but tap water here is 440 ppm and 7.1 ph

Silicate always first. Always stir really well theme enzymes then root stem then calmag a then b then boost. Maybe. I only use ro. After adding all the chemicals it holds the ph like no prob. Ro has little amounts or trace elements. But all the additives give it then. Really in my opinion no need to add tap water.

Silicate always first. Always stir really well theme enzymes then root stem then calmag a then b then boost. Maybe. I only use ro. After adding all the chemicals it holds the ph like no prob. Ro has little amounts or trace elements. But all the additives give it then. Really in my opinion no need to add tap water.
tomorrow will goto some shops try to score some buckets
wil update you tomorrow
than again forall your help

You need 5gal buckets.

you there mate
today was the first time in a long time ph is stable at 6.0 for 2 days (not sure if this is a good thing or not )
ppm is rising still but i top up the rezz with ro water and goes down again but she drank like 2ltrs of water in 12 hrs

We are always here. It sounds like your getting things right. Now next grow just apply your knee knowledge at the beginning. 6.0 is good. If mine was @6.0 I’d leave it if it was 6.3 I’d leave it. If it was 5.6 I leave it. But any less or more I go back to 5.5-5.9. Different nutrients uptake at different ph so that’s why we like a little ph swing.

We are always here. It sounds like your getting things right. Now next grow just apply your knee knowledge at the beginning. 6.0 is good. If mine was @6.0 I’d leave it if it was 6.3 I’d leave it. If it was 5.6 I leave it. But any less or more I go back to 5.5-5.9. Different nutrients uptake at different ph so that’s why we like a little ph swing.

Are we talking about my present plant ? or for the new setup ?

so in your opinion my flowering plant is doing good at the moment ? Do you think she will survive ?

Attachments

• IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    693 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    638.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1612.JPG
    IMG_1612.JPG
    657.9 KB · Views: 174
Back
Top Bottom