Hello everyone to one amazing community

It’s doing better because it’s not dead yet. But for it I actually to be looking better it would have to grow new unsick leaves to Photosynthesize and and use nutrients and continue to thrive. But the plant stressed this far in bloom. I’m truly surprised it hasent Hermed or even pinched off its own buds. If it was my plant I would just give her water with a little calmag for as long as possible. There is no good leaf to take the proper amount of light to use the nutrients.

will do mate will change the water tomorrow and see from there
so just cal mag and enzyme i guess
i amplanning my next grow but just cant find a bucket like yours ...
will have to build one from a food container like the one i have but smaller ... 8 gallon you said i beleve .
should there be 8 gallon of water or the whole rezz ?
should i start with the 8 gallon to finish ?
i am doing some re search on cuttings and was wondering if i can only take one cutting from my mother plant ? (because of inbalance to the mother )
i really love this page and all you members

It’s doing better because it’s not dead yet. But for it I actually to be looking better it would have to grow new unsick leaves to Photosynthesize and and use nutrients and continue to thrive. But the plant stressed this far in bloom. I’m truly surprised it hasent Hermed or even pinched off its own buds. If it was my plant I would just give her water with a little calmag for as long as possible. There is no good leaf to take the proper amount of light to use the nutrients.
Hello mate hope you are well never told you..
I changed gej water today and just gave it cal mag and enzyme .
Now a new subject . Can you help me out on my mother plant . It’s growing fast and I need to take a cutting form it . I had to cut off the main stem as I couldn’t let it get too high . Now it’s at this stage what should I do please

Attachments

• 9BDC5014-782E-4973-B7C9-B0879FEA92C0.jpeg
    9BDC5014-782E-4973-B7C9-B0879FEA92C0.jpeg
    736.5 KB · Views: 272
I’ve never cloned before. So I wouldn’t want to lead you in the wrong direction. I grow auto flowers.
i have done some good reading on it but wanted some expert advice i know i can read blogs but much better talking to someone then running into problems later
one more question
so when you start to move them from your propagator to your rezz do you not have a drip ring installed ? how does the substrate keep moist to the top so the new small roots get water ?
i use to run my drip ring for 15 min every hour and by the time it is at the end to start running again ´the top use to be allmost dry

I’ve never cloned before. So I wouldn’t want to lead you in the wrong direction. I grow auto flowers.
hello mate hope you are well
i changed the water yesterday an gave it calmag and enzyme ....
ph was at 6.0 whn i did the water change this was yesterday night
now whn light goes on and i returned home found ph at 6.8 so i gave it some ph down and made it 5.8
was that a good move and should i keep giving it ph down if this keeps hapenning ?

What I'd suggest my friend is go thru this thread, make notes of what we have suggested for the situation you have had

Best way to learn, in my mind, is make notes, print out those charts, and then maybe you will grasp the process better.

Then yer next grow you have notes of what to do and not to do

What I'd suggest my friend is go thru this thread, make notes of what we have suggested for the situation you have had

Best way to learn, in my mind, is make notes, print out those charts, and then maybe you will grasp the process better.

Then yer next grow you have notes of what to do and not to do
yes i will all notes saved and also pics
but my question is about my flowering one
i changed thewater yesterday and only gave it cal mag and enzyme and left ph at 6.0 and ppm at 00
now ph was at 6.8 so rised and ph it down to 5.8 with ph down
my question is should i keep giving it ph down everytime it goes up again because you told me to use ph up or down as little as possinle

Again, we have discussed pH and what to do many times

Right??

What have we said in the past

Teach a man to fish...you know the saying
and you feed him for a lifetime
but that was a different situation mabye because now i dont have any nutes ?
i like you man and this page is the most help ive ever had

Just keep monitoring the pH every 4-5 hrs or more

Adjust if too low, or too high

Ya might think about calibration of yer pH pen to be sure it's dialed in
to be honest i calibrated it yesterday and was in perfect order
you think i should change the rezzz water 2 a week now because of no nutes ?

How are you doing mate ? Hope all is well :)
So I´m going to start a new grow soon and going to get new products.
Can you please suggest what i can buy ?

Should i go with canna nuts ??

much appreciated

How are you doing mate ? Hope all is well :)
So I´m going to start a new grow soon and going to get new products.
Can you please suggest what i can buy ?

Should i go with canna nuts ??

much appreciated
thank you both

I’ve never used canna. but through my research is how I choose to start my nutrients. I know your area is hard to get things. I just don’t wanna make suggestion for you. How about you how search some of our grow journals and watch first hand our methods. All our products and usage information it there. Then you can choose what method may be best for you based on our results.

Hi again,

I need some help, so my plant is still alive but its not doing good.
I have attached some photos, can you take a look and give me some suggestions.
Its at week 6 1/2

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1654.JPG
    IMG_1654.JPG
    672.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1658.JPG
    IMG_1658.JPG
    764.7 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_1659.JPG
    IMG_1659.JPG
    685.4 KB · Views: 275