Hello everyone to one amazing community

Hi,

As you all know, Im on the 2nd try growing. Everything was going well till now.
Spots are appearing on the leaves again, as per attached photo.

Im in the 3rd week of flowering. PH 5.8 and ppm at 900.

Do you know why its always keep happening with my grows or what i can do ?

Im using canna products and feeding them light feeding.
Also im using ro water starting at 120 ppm than adding cal mag to get at 400pm.
Then i start adding nuts.
I have a 400w bulb and is 1 foot away.Temperatures are at 22deg
Now just raised the bulb to2 feet away.

ANY THOUGHTS MATES ??
Calcium lock out!

Sadly I agree... that sure looks like spider mite damage. Look at the trunk of that plant, between the soil and the first node. Look for little tiny moving black spots. Look carefully for any webs down in those lower notches. Get some Safer's End All or some other effective mite control product... it is good to have some in the grow room just in case anyway. Get those things under control fast or they will take over the whole room.

no mites if you look at my previous pics of my last grow i had the same problem but at an earlier stage then this ... no mites or bugs of any sorts ... i am thinking some kind of deficiency or light was too close .... i am worried now as itcan get much worse only on the top of some of the leafs i am having this problem

Sadly I agree... that sure looks like spider mite damage. Look at the trunk of that plant, between the soil and the first node. Look for little tiny moving black spots. Look carefully for any webs down in those lower notches. Get some Safer's End All or some other effective mite control product... it is good to have some in the grow room just in case anyway. Get those things under control fast or they will take over the whole room.

i have canna cure also but never seen any mites under the mag glass

I promise.
Hi,

As you all know, Im on the 2nd try growing. Everything was going well till now.
Spots are appearing on the leaves again, as per attached photo.

Im in the 3rd week of flowering. PH 5.8 and ppm at 900.

Do you know why its always keep happening with my grows or what i can do ?

Im using canna products and feeding them light feeding.
Also im using ro water starting at 120 ppm than adding cal mag to get at 400pm.
Then i start adding nuts.
I have a 400w bulb and is 1 foot away.Temperatures are at 22deg
Now just raised the bulb to2 feet away.

ANY THOUGHTS MATES ??
Calcium issue..PNG
Calcium issue..PNG

Im almost never wrong nor do i ever kill a plant after i diagnose it i fix it.
BTF, on second look I agree with you, there is also a bit of a magnesium deficiency going on. But other than that, I have never seen anything other than spider mites that can make those little pinprick white spots on leaves. The little critters are dang near impossible to see, but somewhere in that room is a nest of them.

Was adding Cal mag as recommend but wasn't always topping it off when I to it off in a daily basis .. for eg ... I do a water change today and the next day I add 2 ltrs and the next and then after the 3 time I add I start to top it off with Cal mag .. I think there is where I went wrong !! . Can I fix this problem now ? I just added another 2 ml now of Cal mag . Tomorrow I will do a water change . Any tips please ? Gooing to bed now it's 2 am have to go to work at 6 am . Will check your reputation in the morning . Thanks you guys I will leave you a reply back soon as I wake up

Back
Top Bottom