Hello everyone to one amazing community

Was adding Cal mag as recommend but wasn't always topping it off when I to it off in a daily basis .. for eg ... I do a water change today and the next day I add 2 ltrs and the next and then after the 3 time I add I start to top it off with Cal mag .. I think there is where I went wrong !! . Can I fix this problem now ? I just added another 2 ml now of Cal mag . Tomorrow I will do a water change . Any tips please ? Gooing to bed now it's 2 am have to go to work at 6 am . Will check your reputation in the morning . Thanks you guys I will leave you a reply back soon as I wake up
Use the recommended amounts and be patient... Magnesium deficiencies actually kill the portions of the leaves that are cannibalized to supply magnesium to the new growth, and those spots will never come back. The good part of the leaf around the necrotic areas will green back up though, but nothing happens instantly in the plant world. Give it a few cycles to see the effects of the calmag... and then keep giving calmag up till the last 2 weeks of the grow... your plant apparently like so many cannabis plants, is a magnesium hog.

So what should I do . I am doing a water change today . Should I add more Cal mag in ? My only concern is by how much the bottle says raise by 400 ppm that is whatvi was doing but not when I top it off in a daily basis . That is where I went wrong . What is your advice for me ? I will take more pictures of her later when the light goes on
Much appreciated you guys

Also when I do the water change, and add Cal mag. Should I add nutriants or keep it with Cal mag untill it recovers a little bit ?

Hi guys .. happy new year.
I need some info regarding dwc and nutrients please ... I am in week 5 of flowering and I am using canna nutes and last week I started a small dose of 3 ml pk to my 19l Rezz and ph starter to go down not as normal and ph stayed static and water dropped .. chart says keep doing what you are doing . .I use ro water and ppm start at 100 and ph at 6.1 The most I gave her part A and partB was 28 ml witch also the 18 ml calmag I added use to rise the ppm at 850 and other bites like root and enzymes . After I change the Rez water I start to top off about 1.5 l every day .. after 3 days I add part a and b again to give her the nutes again . And ph would go down to 5.7 and ppm rise back again ... 3 days ago I made a Rezz change and added 5 ml of pk and minised the part a and b to half the dose so to even out the nutes equally .last night I added 5 ml part a and b as 3 days have passed But this morning I found is at 4.7 ph . This has never happened before I started pk . Any ideas

Hi guys,

Can someone help me ? I need some advise

Currently I am in week 8 flowering and discovered mold on one bud. As attached photo.
I have just cut down the bud off from beneath where it was still good to make sure i got it all off.

Is this all i do or i need do something more ?

Also i am going to start flushing the plant as it only has a week to go.

Attachments

• IMG_2781.JPG
    IMG_2781.JPG
    892.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2782.JPG
    IMG_2782.JPG
    916.4 KB · Views: 240
It is a shame that no one answered your last posting... but on this one maybe I can help. I would spray it with a hydrogen peroxide dilution and then put a good fan on it. Curious how this started in the first place.. do you have high RH in there and not enough fan action? After harvest I would wash the buds again with the peroxide... and I suggest you do a search for bud washing on this forum for the correct method description.

It is a shame that no one answered your last posting... but on this one maybe I can help. I would spray it with a hydrogen peroxide dilution and then put a good fan on it. Curious how this started in the first place.. do you have high RH in there and not enough fan action? After harvest I would wash the buds again with the peroxide... and I suggest you do a search for bud washing on this forum for the correct method description.

Thx for your reply, I am currently on week 8 and traichomes started to getting milk. Should i start flush now ??

8 weeks means nothing to me without knowing if it is an auto or a photo and how long it is predicted to be in the flowering stage, but I would agree that you are near the end. The trichomes just starting to get milky however tells me that either you have a long running plant or we are talking the number of weeks since germination. Usually I would wait until I saw all milky and no clear, and started to see my very first amber trichomes. The trick is to figure out when you are in the last two weeks, and then flush so as to get all the salts out of the soil so that the buds can get the maximum water uptake during that last two weeks so that the buds can almost double in size.
By flushing I mean moving 3x the container size in water through the soil, to cleanse it. Flushing in my book does not mean just using water or watering to 20% runoff. After the flush, it is then common practice to give the plant nothing but plain water from that point on. The nutes have done their job by then, and now it is time for the plant to finish up.

8 weeks means nothing to me without knowing if it is an auto or a photo and how long it is predicted to be in the flowering stage, but I would agree that you are near the end. The trichomes just starting to get milky however tells me that either you have a long running plant or we are talking the number of weeks since germination. Usually I would wait until I saw all milky and no clear, and started to see my very first amber trichomes. The trick is to figure out when you are in the last two weeks, and then flush so as to get all the salts out of the soil so that the buds can get the maximum water uptake during that last two weeks so that the buds can almost double in size.
By flushing I mean moving 3x the container size in water through the soil, to cleanse it. Flushing in my book does not mean just using water or watering to 20% runoff. After the flush, it is then common practice to give the plant nothing but plain water from that point on. The nutes have done their job by then, and now it is time for the plant to finish up.

Hi thxx for your fast reply, but im using DWC

Leafly is a good guideline, but you should keep an eye on the trichomes yourself to determine where you plant is at in its development cycle. Variances aren't uncommon unless you can be 100% sure on your genetics.

HI Guys, so I managed to get some quite good quality bud from my babies !! :)

The smell is beautiful, it looks even better but when you smoke, the taste is not that good.

What do you think i did wrong ?? What can i do to improve for my next grow.
The plant was dela haze

Hi guys, whats up. Hope all is well.

So i have a question for you,

My new plant has sprouted 3 branches instead of 2. Have you ever had a plant with such behavior ??

I have attached a picture.

Hope you like it.

I got the seed while i was abroad in Antigua. I bought an 1 oz there and found a seed. The weed was called Zombie kush.

Do you thinks an auto ? Its growing very fast ! The flower in the picture is only 3 weeks old.

gary

Attachments

• IMG_3005.JPG
    IMG_3005.JPG
    473.8 KB · Views: 157
Hi Guys,

Hope all is well.

So im nearly in the 4th week with my autoflowering zombie plant but i think its a male and not a female :(

I have attached some picture for you to see.

I would appreciate your advise on what should i do next?

Thank you

Happy easter pufff pufffff :))))

Attachments

• IMG_4626.JPG
    IMG_4626.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4628.JPG
    IMG_4628.JPG
    452.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4629.JPG
    IMG_4629.JPG
    451.1 KB · Views: 73