Hello everyone

morAk Hello and :welcome: . Join the party here at 420. The New Home of the Deep Water Culture ;). Great bunch they are! Please start a grow journal when ready. If we can help you in anyway, we are here. You will soon realize the 420 Community is simply the best of the best. So pull up a chair :nomo:, and Take a puff:roorrip:. Begin to :surf: the forums. Enjoy! See you around Friend. :peace:

morAk Hello and :welcome: . Join the party here at 420. The New Home of the Deep Water Culture ;). Great bunch they are! Please start a grow journal when ready. If we can help you in anyway, we are here. You will soon realize the 420 Community is simply the best of the best. So pull up a chair :nomo:, and Take a puff:roorrip:. Begin to :surf: the forums. Enjoy! See you around Friend. :peace:

Thanks.

"The WEED" told you right!

Glad you came over. Good to see ya here, please hang around and stay in touch.

Thanks RM, I +repped you to let you know who I am.

Hi morAK, :welcome: to 420Mag. The home of friendly peeps. :peace:

Thanks for the warm welcome cocojoe

Hello and Welcome:welcome:
You'll feel right at home here. We have many old farts around here. I'm not sure but I may the oldest at 68. Hey we need the meds more than anyone.:grinjoint:JK
Truly I really enjoy 420 and I think you will to.:cheer:
:welcome::welcome:

Thanks OMM, you've got 13 on me

Hello,
I am a 420 advocate and live in the Hill Country of Texas. I own a security storm shutter and LED grow light company and am hoping to get feedback on what will help growers. :yummy:

LED's have come a long way, but not there yet imho.

Back
Top Bottom