hello everyone

Ronin

Hello my name is Yuuma Kobayashi, but on the internet i'm Ronin. I'm a second generation Japanese Canadian, meaning my parents were born in Japan and I wasn't. Or something like that. Anyway, my introduction to cannabis is not a good story. At an early age I began a very physical athletic lifestyle. I was into every martial arts style I could find,especially TaeKwondo. I also got into cycling, biking and the luge. At age 16 I was in a luge tournament in Brazil.And here's where it gets bad. Going around a corner at about 85Kph I hit a piece of debris and it locked my tires. I went through the race barricade into traffic and hit a car and then blacked out. When I woke up I was in the hospital and the nurses told me I was very lucky that I survived. They told me I had been out for 4 days. I felt like crap. And my legs weren't working. Neither was my right arm. I could only move my left arm and my hand. The doctor came in and told me the rough version of what happened. As the car hit me I fell off the luge and was pretty much impaled by a piece of flying metal from one of the 3 cars in the middle of an accident, or the truck that hit them pretty much right after. Either way my spine was damaged. I have had to undergo intensive surgery and therapy for the last 2 years and I still can't walk right. My right hand still can't close all the way. It hurt so much I was on morphine in the hospital, and first demerol and then vicadin ES. the pain was gone, but I knew the pain meds where addicting and I needed pain relief. A friend of a friend I Know from high school approached me and told me Marijuana would help me. I was hesitant at first, and then he told me the whole back story of pot. He then told me to tell my doctor that I feel Marijuana would help me. My Doctor did not agree with me. So I had to go about getting it other ways. It was very effective in helping my body pain as well as my mind, and I was not addicted nor did I feel ill. I stopped taking the paid medication from the hospital. After a few months my family found out. They where amazingly compassionate. They helped me find a Doctor who eventually got me my Medicinal Marijuana License, for growing as well as consumption/possession. Now I can legally medicate, as I continue to rebuild my body, mind and my soul. I am new here but I hope I can find a place.

Re: hello everyone.

Hey Ronin:welcome: to the :420:Family!:woohoo: What a great story of how your determination and drive to succeed kept you working to recover. I also suffered a catastrophic accident (completely run over) and was not expected to live at first, then told after my coma that I lost my spleen, appendix, left lung, part of my colon, and would not have use of my legs or left arm. After a lot of hard work and time I do walk and have use of both hands and arms. Although I would not win a race or join a marathon I am OK but suffer from chronic pain and found Medical Marijuana to help tremendously. We are so glad you joined Our 420Mag Family and yes your place is right here my friend. 420 MAGAZINE has been Spreading Cannabis News, and Information across the Universe since 1993. There are so many great members who will be happy you dropped by to say hello so I am giving you a few links that will get you started on the right foot and make your experience here a smash. Please say hello to my friends and have a great time. I almost forgot I love your Old School screen name just know you are always welcome here and there will never be the need for seppuku. Welcome home Mr Kobayashi, my brother!
Here you grow:
Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine
OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver
This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again
Irie's Irie Garden
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine

thank you friend. Just a quick question, Why can't I get my signature working?

Welcome to the forum! Canada is the place for some of the finest herbal medicine, where are you located? I lived in Vancouver for over a year and that was quite a stony experience... love it up there north of the border, beautiful place and some of the nicest people.

The blueberries are coming, the blueberries are coming lol...I won't go into detail but (same here) life altering accident, discovered healing properties of cannabis, only difference I got a non supportive family and the last 15 yrs has been a nightmare.

In case not everyone got that blueberry comment ....I think it's in Quebec they have this big kick ass festival, called the blueberry festival. We had a blast from what I remember.

Ya sucks big time, got some real supportive friends neighbors and community though, so I look on the bright side. At least I'm not in a jail cell next to eddy leap, thats some bullshit. God bless that man

Well, kinda late on this but hopes to see Ronin around in the future. That was a helluva story....It amazes me so many people take it for so many different things....I use because of loss of appetite due to medical condition and as well as to help with being sick to my stomach due to some of the meds I am on.

Back
Top Bottom