Hello Everyone!

tanzaspeed

Hello everyone! I am really excited to be here, more yet because I've never being in a forum before hehe.

I'm Constanza (Tanza), woman, chilean, resident in french Canada. I'm 23 years old, musician, fashion designer and pothead, haha. I spend almost all my time with my boy sitting by my side in the cauch playing videogames, while I'm not sewing stuff, of course. I don't smoke cigars, cigarrettes and I barely drink. I don't have kids and I have a cute little himalayan cat which tries to eat the pot plants all the time... That's why she is in all the Cat-nip stuff. lol

I speak 4 languages, I love original pringles and white chocolate. I'm into 80's style: I love everything relate to these decay.

I'm a new home-pot-grower. Really interested in the pot culture in general. Not activist too much to be sincere, but I do talk about the benefits of this to my family and they accept it, hahaha.

I'm really friendly and social, so if there's something that called your atention of this little presentation don't doubt in reply back, or try to make a friendship, I will be really glad! :D

:love:

Back
Top Bottom