Hello everyone!

Esra

Hey, Im Esra .. Just a basic stoner , looking to be .. no so basic lol . Growing is coming in the future for me and I want to learn all I can. Ive looked around other sites and most have little to no user and no helpful information. So far everything looks great, Happy to be apart of :420: hopefully I can be just as useful one post :) Pleasure to meet you all.

Re: Hello everyone !

Hey, Im Esra .. Just a basic stoner , looking to be .. no so basic lol . Growing is coming in the future for me and I want to learn all I can. Ive looked around other sites and most have little to no user and no helpful information. So far everything looks great, Happy to be apart of :420: hopefully I can be just as useful one post :) Pleasure to meet you all.

:welcome: Esra, thank you for that nice intro! :high-five:Pleasure to meet you, too, try this :passitleft:

you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), I'm a basic stoner as well, lol

laugh while sharing & learning with our 420 :circle-of-love: friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Hi Esra and :welcome: to :420: the leading site in the battle to end cannabis prohibition worldwide.

Stoked to have you here, this is a fantastic place to learn the art and science of grow-ology. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. In the meantime here are some great links to help you find your way around New Member Start Links

:Namaste::peace:

Esra, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. The wonderful thing about our beloved herb is that it can meet so many different needs. We all use the herb according to our individual needs. Pantagruel gave you a great link to start your journey. Many people here started their first grow with us and have had very excellent results. A very good thing to do is to start a journal once you start a grow. That way we can see your plants and what you are doing with them and give you great advice about how to get the best grow. We want you to become a success. Along the way you may have questions which can be looked up at Frequently Asked Questions or asked there for a better response from more members. Look around and have fun. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom