Hello everyone!

hey everyone,

Been surfing the forums for a couple of hours now. Decided to sign up to be able to gather more information. Marijuana becomes legal here in July, so looking at gathering information on indoor growing and possibly starting early if I can find a clone.

Not much I have surfed through some of the forums looking at what to do to grow indoors. Ill probably be starting early since marijuana is legal here where I live in July. I'm just going to be surfing about indoor growing. I have looked in a couple places and I have already learned something today.

Hello and a big green welcome. This is an excellent site for learning, sharing and a good chuckle from time to time. Best of luck come July.
:welcome:

G'day Chadman.... That's great news about the legality and the clone... Have you thought how your going to grow, hydro or soil? If you need any help, starting a journal is a great way to allow other to help you out or look and admire, lol... Best of luck :)

Ended up doing soil.Looks like i'm starting early.... Whoops.. lol. I ended up getting a blue lagoon plant from someone here she is!:cheer:

IMG_004498.jpg

Will do. I went ahead and watered it the time i took the picture. I usually let it dry and then water it again. I have went ahead and gave it a light dose of

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: BioThrive Grow

Only added one teaspon to the gallon of water. Longer down the line I am going to snagging clones off it. Do you know how many clones i can snag off of it to where i wont hurt the plant?

hey everyone,

Been surfing the forums for a couple of hours now. Decided to sign up to be able to gather more information. Marijuana becomes legal here in July, so looking at gathering information on indoor growing and possibly starting early if I can find a clone.

welcome chadman. I hope you sell a million dollars with your exciting new enterprise!

Back
Top Bottom