four201976

Hi everyone. I'm new to the 420 community but I have found it so useful already. Thanks for all the great posts full of useful information. The news articles are great because as we all know mainstream news just doesn't cover the issues. I live in a state where hopefully very soon marijuana will finally be legal! I am doing my part politically to spread the word. Get out to vote. I have ventured into my first indoor grow. Hope to post some pics soon for everyones' feedback.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the 420 community but I have found it so useful already. Thanks for all the great posts full of useful information. The news articles are great because as we all know mainstream news just doesn't cover the issues. I live in a state where hopefully very soon marijuana will finally be legal! I am doing my part politically to spread the word. Get out to vote. I have ventured into my first indoor grow. Hope to post some pics soon for everyones' feedback.
Welcome to :420: Glad to have you in the family. The best of the best are hidden in these forums. Wealth of knowledge at your finger tips, just ask. Thanks again for joining, hope to see a journal on that first indoor grow.

Great to see you Four!!

Pat yourself on the back for taking an informed stance politically and attempting to engage others. It's not an easy task and can often result in ridicule or negative comments. We commend you for your efforts :)

Like Mtn. said anything you need is in this magazine. Information for all skill levels of gardeners, baking recipes, DIY projects and so much more. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Or check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab. Tons of good stuff to read there.

I hope you enjoy your stay. Consider creating a journal to keep track of your grow as well. People will be able to follow along and assist with advice and tips.

All the best my friend! Look forward to seeing you around!

Back
Top Bottom