Hello everyone

Assyrian gree

Hello everyone. My name is Anthony, am 26 years old and trying to learn how to grow.

I have done a good amount of reading. I belive to have a good understand of the fundamental's down. I started my grown on April 24. I am now entering my 7th week of flower. I am using Botanicare readygro aeration coco in 5 gal bucket. Am using 3 Gavita 1000 de for me lighting. Everything seems to be fine,but my ph seems to b off and the run off of my nutrients seems off as well. I like to have my nutrients at 1800 ppm in my res and my ph at 5.8. But when I water and check my ph and nutrition runoff it's way off. My ph comes out around 5.5 5.3 and nutrition anywhere from 1100to 2700. I feed one day and flush the next. Also it seems as if my buds are no longer growing. Buds seem fine to me. Leaves yellow at the top, and that's manly from the lights.

1.why is my ph off after watering
2. Is my nutrition runoff so out of wack
3. How do I really know if I have a nut lock out.

Thank you

Hi ant
1. Dont worry so much about ph runoff of your coco if its going in at 5.8 its spot on
2. plants are just taking up different nutes when they need
3. Hopefully someone can inform us but youll need some pics bro
what strain is it? She might be finishing soon do you have a loop? Your nutes seem strong for coco btw.

Hi ant
1. Dont worry so much about ph runoff of your coco if its going in at 5.8 its spot on
2. plants are just taking up different nutes when they need
3. Hopefully someone can inform us but youll need some pics bro
what strain is it? She might be finishing soon do you have a loop? Your nutes seem strong for coco btw.

I don't have a good camera to fix all the yellow from the lights. Am running the gavita 1000 DC pro, which r super bright and yellow.

Right now am growing jx13.

Am going to try and take a pic so that you can see them.also Am going to do 9 to 10 weeks flower . Going to ente my seventh week in Wednesday.

I did a flush with ro water with ph at 5.8 and I got some crazy runoff numbers. Ph was between 5.3 to 5.5 but my nute were all over the place. I like to feed them 1800ppm. But I was getting anywhere between 1500 to 3300 pmm, and I flush them well. So planning on flushing two more day. To see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom