Hello Everyone

EhCndGrower

Hey everyone. I’m pretty new to the whole marijuana thing. Started vaping about 5-6 months ago to help with some insomnia and pain related treatment. Even got my mom and sister into joining me and have overall had some great success with using it. Still trying to find that magic bullet of a strain but have a few I consider to be helpful.

So with the legalization of marijuana happening in Canada I decided to jump the gun a bit early and started my first grow just about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have a growdiaries account which I update daily with pics of daily progression. Would love for others to check out and give me pointers on what I need to improve to help them along to harvest. Currently have one that will be grown outside for the whole duration and 6 others that will eventually be moved to my grow tent. Pics are from today’s update (day 19) and more to come as the days go by.

Hope to be posting more over the coming months/years
0633715D-F28A-4DB3-AB8A-D98786EB254B.jpeg
3B02E002-73A3-4305-A195-96B69FF49CAF.jpeg
959FCF45-D1B7-4609-98DB-BF741632CACA.jpeg

Hey welcome to 420 magazine my friend. And very nice garden you have started. I’m a hydro grower but I’ll check in with your grow. And throw tips anytime I have them.

I’d suggest starting a journal here also that dam @Pennywise hade to get there first. But starting here will make it really easy for us to follow. I went over to your page man I like the setup of the page how it tells you weeks and all the information. But not being a member I can’t comment.

I'm new here as well. Welcome aboard. Love hearing about family discovering the green goodness together. I'd tell my family's journey with weed, but it is not a happy beginning at all, and would take some time to compose coherently. So I'll save that for another time. :)

Back
Top Bottom