elvisyoung

420 Member
Hi! My name is Elvis Young and I'm 28 years of age. I've been smoking pot for like 10 years now and I wanna say that this a very powerful weapon to open up your inner world and solve your mental issues if there are some of them. Some people say that marijuana is harmful, but I think that their opinion is based on a let's call it "bad" experience. By the very first times of smoking I was thinking the same, but somehow I kept smoking because I thought that millions of people couldn't be wrong. And I was right ;) I've become more conscious, more patient and way, way more peaceful person. It's gives you some sort of an alternative view on your personality and makes you think about your delusions/mistakes according to any kind of life situations. I did a lot of speech writings on this topic and I wish that someday it'll be free to buy/smoke/carry etc. everywhere around the globe! Peace out dudes!

Welcome elvis, very good intro and lots of people on here think just like you also, will be good to see your grow up and running :goodluck:

:welcome: to :420: Elvis:passitleft:...aren't you that guy who sang "Blue Hawaii Kush" and "Jail house Nugs":lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
Outdoor season is here, need to make preparations if you’re running outdoors.
I'll tell you what :hmmmm: :hmmmm: you see me running outdoors :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: you may want to start running too :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

Hi! My name is Elvis Young and I'm 28 years of age. I've been smoking pot for like 10 years now and I wanna say that this a very powerful weapon to open up your inner world and solve your mental issues if there are some of them. Some people say that marijuana is harmful, but I think that their opinion is based on a let's call it "bad" experience. By the very first times of smoking I was thinking the same, but somehow I kept smoking because I thought that millions of people couldn't be wrong. And I was right ;) I've become more conscious, more patient and way, way more peaceful person. It's gives you some sort of an alternative view on your personality and makes you think about your delusions/mistakes according to any kind of life situations. I did a lot of speech writings on this topic and I wish that someday it'll be free to buy/smoke/carry etc. everywhere around the globe! Peace out dudes!

:cheer: Welcome to the forum @elvisyoung! :cheer:

Good luck with your speech writings.

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

Be sure to check out our sponsors too. They have contests for cool stuff on this site from time to time.

Hello! No, I have not grown any cannabis to this moment, but recently I've become interested in this process. But I couldn't decide which way I'm going to do this. Outdoor or indoor in grow box. I give preference to outdoor, but still deciding :)
hello bud and you came to the right place this site has everything

Hi, Elvis!
I am an artist and I understand you completely. I love the effects of smoking, it makes me relaxed and opens up a new vision of color, gives mindblowing ideas and so on. But I think that everything is good when it's used wisely. For example, a cup of coffee or a glass of wine is good and makes you fresh, concentrated (coffee) and happy, full of antioxidants (wine). But too much of these products may cause health problems, high blood pressure and more. So, about weed and smoking, it is good but can affect our brain and heart. Here is an interesting article Does Smoking Weed Kill Brain Cells? Just read and make conclusions. So, I wish you to know the measure in everything and welcome here!

Back
Top Bottom