Hello everyone!

NASA 1

420 Member
Ok, I know, weird name, it was a mess up that I can't fix. I got sidetracked and forgot to go back. It happens when you get to be my age. About me, I have had a long relationship with marijuana. But life got in the way and I found myself in the Navy for 20 years and then went on to NASA for another career. But along the way I found time to enjoy quality smoke all over the world. Now twice retired and using for meds and just plain relaxation. Have grown a little over the past two years but nothing like I did back in the 70s. So I am here now to relearn as much as I can. Also 100% disabled combat vet, so this stuff is my lifeline now. looking forward to learning from y'all.

Ok, I know, weird name, it was a mess up that I can't fix. I got sidetracked and forgot to go back. It happens when you get to be my age. About me, I have had a long relationship with marijuana. But life got in the way and I found myself in the Navy for 20 years and then went on to NASA for another career. But along the way I found time to enjoy quality smoke all over the world. Now twice retired and using for meds and just plain relaxation. Have grown a little over the past two years but nothing like I did back in the 70s. So I am here now to relearn as much as I can. Also 100% disabled combat vet, so this stuff is my lifeline now. looking forward to learning from y'all.
Brother NASA 1 is a awesome name , the members from 420 magazine will have you growing that space weed in no time! Where you growing ? Outside ? Inside? In soil? You a hydro man?

Brother NASA 1 is a awesome name , the members from 420 magazine will have you growing that space weed in no time! Where you growing ? Outside ? Inside? In soil? You a hydro man?
I have a little farm that I use. 174 acres of woods and fields that feed me and all of my extended family also. So everything is outside for me. It's my retirement paradise.

I have a little farm that I use. 174 acres of woods and fields that feed me and all of my extended family also. So everything is outside for me. It's my retirement paradise.
If you click the new members in West hippies signature it will help you start a journal , the grow master can assist you to there full potential on your journal ,,, any strain you got in mind brother?

If you click the new members in West hippies signature it will help you start a journal , the grow master can assist you to there full potential on your journal ,,, any strain you got in mind brother?
I have been hooked on GG#4 for a bit now. It's a great whole body for me. But I always use my PAX3 or my green dragon I make with Everclear. Quite smoking in 2001 so these two ways work best for me.

I have been hooked on GG#4 for a bit now. It's a great whole body for me. But I always use my PAX3 or my green dragon I make with Everclear. Quite smoking in 2001 so these two ways work best for me.
Then look in my signature at Grandpa Tokin rosin and oil threads and Mocha Buds Dabs . I had to quit smoking and this helped!

That's awesome where you been getting seeds? Not old school I would grow outside of the weather would let me in trying to !

That's awesome where you been getting seeds? Not old school I would grow outside of the weather would let me in trying to !
I take a short trip to DC where it's all legal. Plus have a good Nam vet buddy (72 yr) that I hang with that I would call a master grower. Dude still has original Skunk 1 growing and plenty of other old school strains. He is a blast and has good contacts.

Nah man
NASA 1
sounds perfect to me for a code name on these forums.
Come in @NASA 1 Do you copy? Are you receiving these radio transmissions. Or is the haze in the atmosphere disrupting the signals lol.
You will find the help you seek here, not from me, as I am new as well.
But there’s some outdoor growers as well,
@InTheShed
Grows outdoors in hp promix i believe. And he is very friendly and knowledgeable on the subject of cannabis from training to cloning and even making skin salves with the roots and leaves.
He’s helped me with some questions I’ve had in the passed and was good about it.

:welcome:

Embry-Riddle alumni here with an aerospace degree with my specialty being astronautical engineer before I changed my career to a water/wastewater engineer.

You don’t by chance have any space weed seeds you intend on growing that you may or may not have gotten from extraterrestrials while at NASA?
I wish I did have some space weed seeds! But the questions is, would they grow in the heavy gravity we have here on earth?

Back
Top Bottom