Hello fellow 420ers.

john5457

My name is John, i'm 57 years old..... that means I used to get an OZ for $30 back in the day. :thumb:. So I live in Massachusetts and we made med marijuana legal about 3 years ago yet the first and only dispensary opened its door just yesterday and it's 100 miles from my home....SOOOO I have embarked on a mission to grow my own. I have been certified as a patient for a few months now and have been investing in an indoor grow tent with all the fixings. It has taken me a few months due to the fact im on Social Security Disability and there is not alot left over at the end of the month. I'll be getting 8 clones (for free :thumb: (from a state certified grower from Rhode Island so I know they will be good to start my grow in a 4x4x5 tent. I will post my adventure as it progresses. I will be using all organic soil and nutrients. Wish me luck !!:thanks:

Hi John welcome to :420: Please post a link to your journal once you start it so I can follow it!
Organics is an awesome way to produce good medicine. Hope everything goes well; if I can be of any help please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom