Hello fellow cannabis enthusiasts!

gorillatx72

A long time reader of posts from this site I've decided to lend my voice to the fray. I've been medicating with cannabis for anxiety and depression for more than 3 decades. I've been growing for approximately 3 years and have recently decided to start breeding. I just got back from an expo where I was able to get some really great genetics. My first project is to develop and IBL of Chemdawg from Humboldt. I love the fuel from the Chems and am hoping to get a great male from this project so I can throw fuel on anything I like in the future. I'd love some input from fellow small breeders as I start to post my grow journals.

Welcome to 430 magazine Gorilla tx72
As you already know about the journals because your checking out breeding journals at this moment. Are you in soil or hydro or coco?
Like the idea of making seeds myself,will be watching for your journal!

Welcome, gorillatx72 !

Looking forward to seeing how your project goes.
I've "made some seeds",but not really breeding,since so far all were from bagseeds.

Welcome to 430 magazine Gorilla tx72
As you already know about the journals because your checking out breeding journals at this moment. Are you in soil or hydro or coco?
Like the idea of making seeds myself,will be watching for your journal!
Hey Hippie,

I'm going to be using a super soil that I've mixed. I don't want to use nutes. I want the plants to fully express themselves without outside influences so that I'm making the best choices for selection. The first seeds won't go in the soil for another 30 days as I have to let the soil "cook" first to get the microbes active.

If you're interested in using the same kind of soil without having to compost for it here's the link www.growweedeasy.com/organic-super-soil#supplies-list

Thanks for your interest. I'll keep ya posted when I start the first project. IBL Humbolt Co. Chemdawg.

Hey Hippie,

I'm going to be using a super soil that I've mixed. I don't want to use nutes. I want the plants to fully express themselves without outside influences so that I'm making the best choices for selection. The first seeds won't go in the soil for another 30 days as I have to let the soil "cook" first to get the microbes active.

If you're interested in using the same kind of soil without having to compost for it here's the link www.growweedeasy.com/organic-super-soil#supplies-list

Thanks for your interest. I'll keep ya posted when I start the first project. IBL Humbolt Co. Chemdawg.
Please do let me know when you start , here’s one that you can start checking out @Emilya for the hot mix . You’ll enjoy what she has in her threads.

Back
Top Bottom