hello fellow growers and MJ enthusiasts

frostyMJbudEC

hey everyone.... checking out the site and i love it got a lot of info in a short amount of reading time and im impressed with the amount of knowledge you can find here hope to get to kno everyone and become part of the fam here
currently i have a closet grow going and have set up a journal with how its all going working on an armoire as a flower/ permanent grow space, any helpful tips would be awesome

Welcome to the club Frosty! :welcome: yeah, info is in plentiful supply to the point where one can spend a greater amount more time looking things up rather than growing. Just took a look at your journal and I love the retrofit armoire , wish I could have something as simple as that. In any case, glad to have you aboard and I'm sure you'll do fine with this grow and even better wit future grows.

Some links with just outstanding must know info:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Plant Abuse Chart
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial
Marijuana Grower's Handbook
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
How To Clone A Cannabis Plant

hey thanx for the reply DJ and the links are gonna be a big help i very much appreciate it

Welcome to 420 Mag! I too started in a closet. I have expanded just a little bit to a closet and a small tent. Check out my grows they may help you out. Links are in my siggy. Feel free to post any questions in the journals and I will answer you. Also a bunch of great growers are subscribed to my journals and will gladly help you along the way.

Hey frosty, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

thnx guys for the warm welcome i really like all the info and the people here so far

Back
Top Bottom