Hello fellow growers - Need some advice - Please help

Maestro420

Im growing a hybrid strain,and im on week 7, i mixed up the seed in the begging, so now im not sure its either a white widow or a g13 haze, my question is, i took a picture with a loop and a iphone, and i noticed that the trichomes are turning amber, even thought its only week 7, and i was planing 9 week flowering, i flushed for the first time a day ago, and last feeding was with molasses and a compost tea.

here are the pics, please give me some advice on what should i do with them,:) harvest or wait a week
image36927.jpg
image36926.jpg

thanks allot!:love:

p.s here is the grow journal Maestro420's Stealth CFL Grow - Hybrid Strain

^^^^^ what they said:thumb:

I'm sitting here starting week 8 and planning on finishing 9 weeks. I used to look at the little leaves covered in frost and I have about 30% amber. Till someone told me this bit of info then I started checking the buds themselves and found I'm sitting at about 20% clear and the rest cloudy with the occasional amber speck.

On a side note... if those are the best close ups you are able to get then what you might be seeing is an illusion created by the oils in the trichomes reflecting light a certain way to appear amber.

What kind of device are you using to check? I only ask because for my first grow I was using a cell camera zoomed in with a projector lense. I got an illusion which I thought was mostly amber trichomes and caused me to harvest too early. I have since picked up a pocket scope and looking at the dried and cured buds I can see that what I previously thought was mostly amber clearly wasnt.

thanks allot for the info ppl, i used a cell camera and a jewellers loop, but was hard to focus the camera to take a pic, anyway i checked the bud and its still half frosty half clear...

Back
Top Bottom