Hello Fellow Members

SamoanHighnes

Hello, Very new and Lost in this forum lol. 40 year y/o male out of Wa Seattle looking on meeting some great and experience growers. Patient and a frequently user of cannabis medicine.. Just started to growing my own medication and seam to be having a bit of trouble. can anyone help ..or am i in the wrong place :thanks: for any kind of help

Welcome neighbor I'm a medical provider here in Washington state. I'm about to go recreational. You joined a great site to pull knowledge from. Welcome to 420 man.

oh wow a Washingtonian! Even better. Thanks Dutty and everyone else for the warm welcome. So str8 to the cause here ,if i may. I seem to be having a bit of a problem here, if any one can shine some knowledge into the issue.

Two weeks ago picked up some clones, brought them home and went through my normal routine. Let the clones sit in the grow room to get the feel of it for two days till it was time to transplant. After transplant was done, two to almost three weeks now my girls seems as if they still haven't come out of their shock. Growing but very slow as I might say a stunt growth. haven't fed them anything, because the soil was sort of wet. I'm getting yellowing at the tips of the leafs, and they're curling downward. I have no idea what is going on. Did water a couple of times, but not too much. Watering them seems to make it worse.

Compound/ Black Gold Natural&Organic Soil
Nutes/ Fox Farm (haven't fed them nutes yet)
Room/ 48'x48x78
Temps/ between 78-84 at all times
Humid/ between 60-70
Apollo Lighting/ 600 watts Metal Halide (for veg) 600 watts High Pressure Sodium (flowering)
Water ph between 6.0-6.5

Plants are looking a little better, but still look as if they're still stunt. I'm wondering a stunt plant a low yield. Basically I'm just trying to figure out why it's having issues and what could be causing it. Will provide images if forum will allow me to. I do not know what the rules are for the photos, whether if they have to be a certain size or dimension. Just let me know the size&dimension so I can post them correctly.

I really appreciate any types of tips and help. SamoanHighnes:420:

One more thing Dutty Panty if it's not trouble, I would be needing to find another doctor. Doc no longer does medical cards. Any suggestions? Would really be sad if I have to start this over if things don't go according to plan with my girls. I wouldn't be able to get more clones. Any info would help thank you. :thanks:

WP_20150412_15_01_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20150412_15_01_35_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20150412_15_01_28_Pro_highres.jpg

One more thing Dutty Panty if it's not trouble, I would be needing to find another doctor. Doc no longer does medical cards. Any suggestions? Would really be sad if I have to start this over if things don't go according to plan with my girls. I wouldn't be able to get more clones. Any info would help thank you. :thanks:

Washington pain and wellness.
Verde

Look up both of those. The law is changing a Lil get it quickly

Don't feed them. I think that soil is locking you out and is probably hot.

Your ph is a Lil low. Get it like 6.8. Don't water till soil is dry even 1/2" down. That soil also may drain poorly. Not too familiar with it. I have seen it a ton though.

Back
Top Bottom