Hello Fellow Tokers

Sensi Skully

Names Skully. Ive been smoking for about 4 years now & within the last year I have truly been enlightened by Marijuana & its medicinal uses. When I first started, I had no idea what I was doing but within 3 months of me smoking I completely lost my asthma, I no longer need a nebulizer or my inhaler. My mother and her brother started my fascination. I am Jamaican & when ever my Moms vertigo starts acting up, my uncle prepares her Sensi Tea. A good amount of my family members are Rasta & I always admired there layed back, earthy lifestyle. I plan to start growing because I smoke so much, I usually use most of my paycheck on weed. I was wondering is it possible to grow a plant using the light from the window. I want my plant indoors for safe keeping but I dont want to grow it artificially. I also want to know more about growing with pete moss any help and suggestions are much appreciated. Lets Burn ONE!

Re: Hello Fellow Tokers.

You could put it in the window but it won't do real well there. Sounds to me like you need a green house, but then you would still want supplemental lighting!

Get your goggles on and do some reading here, I'm sure you will find some ideas you have not yet thought of... I know I do all the time... cheers!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom