Hello Folks Canalchemist here, glad to meet everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLuck

Hello Folks

Been around in the online scene, for almost 20 years now, under various pseudonyms, I like to keep things fresh.
Looking forward to sharing and learning with like minded people.

Canal

Welcome!

There is a wealth of knowledge and support on this website. I don't think you'll have trouble fitting in. No
Matter which pseudonym you choose.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Hey there thanks for the welcome brother, I am checking out your journal. Some how this site feels more Canadian would that be the correct assumption, I am hoping so.

Peace

Lol there are a few Canadian's following my critical hog forum. But to be honest I find most of the folks around here are American's from "green" states. But they are all great people.

Thanks for checking me out feel free to drop a line anytime

;)

Welcome canal I'm one of those Americans in a green state.
If you have any questions let me know. If you start a journal post in my garden so I can follow your journey

Glad you joined. Welcome brother.

Welcome canal I'm one of those Americans in a green state.
If you have any questions let me know. If you start a journal post in my garden so I can follow your journey

Glad you joined. Welcome brother.

NO DONT!
Don't go to his journal! You'll spend hours or days of your life mezmorized over the magnificent performance Dutty calls his grow! You'll definitely lose an excessive amount of druel. And probably learn things you never thought possible!

I'm just playing Holmes, Dutty is a master of his class and a great journalist.
:Namaste:

NO DONT!
Don't go to his journal! You'll spend hours or days of your life mezmorized over the magnificent performance Dutty calls his grow! You'll definitely lose an excessive amount of druel. And probably learn things you never thought possible!

I'm just playing Holmes, Dutty is a master of his class and a great journalist.

LMAO! thanks for the warm welcome, I have envy of the green kind for the green states lol, I guess I have to get 50 posts before PM's and being able to like.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, warmest from any site I have been on.

Cheers

Gday good sir

we are not the other sites,enjoy your stay with us.not only do we have some world class growers,we have the best people on the interweb

Gday good sir

we are not the other sites,enjoy your stay with us.not only do we have some world class growers,we have the best people on the interweb

Tis seems to be the case, always nice to find a place full of like minded individuals

I have been growing for myself for about 18 years for medical purposes, sleep, Anxiety, and PTSD, startd chucking pollen about ten years into it, then I discovered that making some well thought out crosses really makes a difference so for the past few years I have educated myself on the science part and am having some success, I am hoping to put down some roots, and spread some love.

Canal

It was a passion for the plant that grew into growing, that grew into breeding, but I am really still in my infancy when it comes to breeding. After seeing the work that people go through to do what they do I have a deep heart felt respect for those who further the gene pool. It truly is a magical thing indeed.

Canal

no kidding?
Ive never been afforded the luxury of breeding,cant waste the count.when I get free that's what Im doing.

Look forward to learning a few things from you

I look forward to being part of the community, I lurked here a few times and it seems really Liberated... I will always share what I can, but I am hoping you can also share some tricks and tips with me. There are a thousand ways to skin a er... there are a lot of ways of doing things and I learn everyday. I screw up a lot!! but I try to do what I can with what I have. I will get a picture up of my latest little project today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom