Hello Folks! New here

Welcome to the board cultivatedc! Great to have you here with us on the number one site on cannabis awareness :420: :welcome:

Look forward to checking out your pics. If you have any other questions fire away.
FAQs is a great place to get answers and New Member Start Links has a lot of great links to help you navigate the site.

:Namaste:

Hello everyone! I'm new here and will be uploading some pics in the gallery for a journal soon - tried from phone but to no avail. lol

I'm planning a relocation from maine to colorado this fall - Boulder area I believe -

Just getting caught up reading forums and journals here :)

Awesome to see you here on 420mag. Making the move to CO, Outstanding. I am about 20 min for Boulder. That is the collage town. I wish you the best.

cultivatedc, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I lived 15 mins from Boulder for 10 years. It is a very nice but expensive town. Like Pittbull72 said, there are several excellent towns to live in that are very close to Boulder. But if you have the cash then Boulder is a great place to take up residence. Colorado is a fantastic place to live IMHO. A funny fact is before legalization they did not even arrest anyone for simple possession of cannabis because they could not get a jury together to convict. Have fun and stay green. :Namaste:

Here are some pics from my outside deck garden 2 weeks ago :) just some greens and a few veggies now but more coming

20140518_133420.jpg
20140518_133424.jpg
20140518_133413.jpg

Hey Cultivatedc! Welcome to 420 Magazine! Very nice looking plants :) healthy.

I hope you find 420 Magazine your new home for growing, there are tons of awesome members here and boatloads of great info. I live in Cali, but love passing through Colorado, its beautiful!

Well I wanted to share this post as I do with all new members. It provides some helpful links to guide you around the sites many resources.

Best of luck to you on your move and welcome!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Back
Top Bottom