Hello folks

Danny Hoo

hey everybody,great site here,been lurking for awhile..heres a brief on my story...i smoked weed in school,back in the 70's..after school got involved in a family business got married,so smoking stopped..in 1990 i started having health issues,was eventually diagnosed with Scleroderma..got very bad,left/closed up business,was hospitalized so many times.twice they told my wife to bring the kids in,call family....i've been on so many medicines that have screwed my health up..was given 4-6 years..it was hell..
but i bounced back,changed my life,became vegetarian,although now day's i sneak in some prosciutto,a little pancetta..hey,i have too...:)
but the thing that really helped,was adding pot back into my life.. it totally has given me a new outlook.. given me back life...problem was getting it,i don't like the hassle,i have a few friends who help there,but,they sometimes don't understand,it's not a party-time for me.
over the years my wife and i have gotten into gardening,we have a little farmette..we grow most our food,organically..raise chickens,german shepherds..do bonsai...so,of course,i'm gonna grow my own,my kids are grown and on their own so i have no worries there,just occasionally someone pops in..so i try to be discreet..
done 3 grows,all natural..i keep it very small 2-3 plants,last one was just that 1...need a seed source..but not bad,and i believe it's time to upgrade, to better lighting,maybe even grow hydro?which is why i'm here,to pick up tips and learn..so far,i'm very impressed..so if i ask what may be a stupid question?or sound repetitive, please don't disparage me..just trying to figure it out...
thanks for the time...i've rambled enough..later:Namaste:

We are all here to help each other help ourselves... ask away, the answers are here!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

High Danny, welcome to the 420Magazine community. Lots of great people here. Enjoy!

HappyKitty :420:

Back
Top Bottom