Hello form Maine

shaker1

Just joined and looking forward to reading all the great info on here. Knowlage is power.......Just a little note on my cannabis use and how it helps me....started at 18. MJ is the reson I'm a recovering alcoholic, it erases all symtoms of my rls and insomnia, and makes my shoulder and joint pain bearable, and most of all is extreamly benaficial for depression. But of coarse, those are not allowable conditions for a 'card' here in Maine. And now, at 42, I've noticed the pain in my hands are limiting my only other 'depression limiting device'...and that's playing guitar. So, here I am.....

:welcome: Great to see another Maniac here! Where In Maine are you? And who told you that RLS,insomnia & depression aren't allowable conditions? In Sept. our laws were amended that as long as your Dr says it's ok, you can use medicinally. Here's the link to the amended law, down at the bottom in the summary it allows a physician to determine whether a condition requires the use of medical marijuana. We still have the guideline of conditions, but other conditions now can be approved. If you'd like any more info, send me a message & we can talk more.
Peace & Happy Thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom